Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


This was quite a different spin on things having Feanor the not so irresistable Prince. Where in some stories he has women fawning over him.  

I like how Feanor is quite smitten on her though and yet she on the other hand, is adamant they do not have a future together, despite her visions.

And yet despite her obvious lack of interest in him, she relents to the idea of practising a little kissing.

Thank you for sharing this. I quite enjoyed it.

 

Awww! That is lovely. I am so in love with awkward Nerdanel and Feanor falling madly in love. I bet she looked ravishing in that dress! I loved the part where he didn't know whether to be angry that there were no stupid young men noticing how goregous she is or enormously relieved that he wouldn't have competition to worry about (at the moment at least). He's lucky that he snagged her while they were both terribly young, because by the time their peers had grown out of the typical poor taste of adolescence Feanor had already stacked his claim! Smart guy--but then that was never in question.

I absolutely believed that both she and Maedhros are absolutely covered with freckles.

Definitely enjoyed the story!