Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Whee! I am so excited to see you have posted this wonderful story here. Can't begin to explain how really funny it is. And this from a critic who adores Fëanor. I do have to admit a certain smugness about the fact that Fëanor is more eloquent and has a better vocabulary. On the other hand, for the sake of getting a few cheap laughs (one has to do that when writing comedy, I completely understand, no need to apologize) you did have to give Melkor a few good lines.

Oshun got me interested in Feanor because she has such a definite and interesting take on his character. I can't get into writing the heavy stuff  because I haven't read all the Silm yet, so I do the humor instead. This was a fun story to write and I'm glad you found it and liked it. Thanks for commenting. :-)

Oh, this is one of my favorite send-ups of all time, so it was great to be reminded of it on the Clash of the Titans.  Clash indeed.  When I got to "you're working on my last nerve here," I seriously burst out laughing.  And Eru letting "evolution have a go" so he invents people "who invented steroids and professional wrestling."  I do love the way you think.  Cheers!