An Adventure by chrissystriped

| | |

An Adventure


Celebrimbor was lying on his back, arms folded behind his head, the warm wind coming in through the open balcony door caressing his skin. Annatar, bronze skin and gold hair glowing in their own gentle light, sat beside him on the couch. He held out a grape to him. Celebrimbor wrapped his lips around it, not without teasing Annatar’s fingertips with his tongue. Annatar winked knowingly at him, offering him another piece of fruit while his other hand started to caress Celebrimbor’s side.

He was the happiest elf in the world, let others think what they want, they did not know Annatar as he did. Yes, there was a darkness in his past, he could see that well, but the same was true of himself — and many of the Noldor left on Middle-earth. He would not ask. Everyone deserved to have their secrets.

Annatar’s finger lingered on his lips, tracing them slowly, Celebrimbor sucked it into his mouth, meeting Annatar’s golden eyes before letting his eyes flutter closed. Annatar leaned over him.

“And there I thought I would be the one having to seduce you, with all those elvish rules about marriage and sex. Very naughty of you, Tyelpe”, he whispered before kissing him hungrily, his finger leaving a wet line on Celebrimbor’s skin as he dragged it down his neck and chest. Celebrimbor gasped when he pinched his nipple, rolling it slowly between thumb and forefinger. His cock was hardening quickly.

Laws and Customs with a stress on customs”, he answered breathlessly. “And customs change. I felt never that inclined to wait to have sex until meeting the one I want to marry. Ost-in-Edhil is a free place.”

He moaned, Annatar had turned, sliding his thigh between his legs. Celebrimbor canted his hips, his cock longing for friction.

“Lucky me. I clearly met the wrong elves until now.” Annatar chuckled, some thought moving behind his eyes. “As the ambassador of the Valar, I clearly should not condone this.”

Celebrimbor wanted to laugh but it turned into another moan when Annatar bowed down to nibble the skin under his ear, slowly rocking his thigh.

“If this is supposed to be chiding, you are doing a very bad job, your ambassadorship”, he teased.

Annatar lifted himself up on his arms to better look down on him. “Feeling adventurous, sweet Tyelpe?”, Annatar asked in a teasing tone, his eyes glinting.

“Maybe?”, he answered lightly. He knew Annatar well enough to not say yes without hearing more, even with his mind fogged by pleasure.

“Well”, he said, lowering himself so their cheeks touched and he could whisper seductively into his ear. “I’m thinking, naughty elves need to be punished. No?” Annatar’s cock was digging into his hip and Celebrimbor could feel it twitch at the words.

“How?”, he gasped, Annatar was licking up the rim of his ear. “Are you trying to distract me?”

Annatar grinned. “I told you, I’m prepared to seduce you.”

He kissed Celebrimbor again, moving his thigh in a way that made Celebrimbor think he’d be able to come just from this — but it was over to soon. He mewled protestingly when Annatar bit his lower lip and pulled back again.

“As to how: I’ve wanted to spank that firm ass of yours since I saw you in the forge for the first time, wearing those indecently tight leather pants under your apron.”

“And why would I let you do that?”, Celebrimbor asked, more than a little puzzled. His father had only beat him once — when he’d caught him barely before he could touch a red-hot piece of metal — and he remembered it as decidedly unpleasant.

Annatar licked a wet line from the dip of his throat to his navel. “Because you’re a naught elf and you’ll like it, I promise”, he said and blew over the wet skin.

Celebrimbor arched his back, his cock throbbing. “Alright”, he moaned, knowing that Annatar wouldn’t stop teasing him until he agreed. “I’m a naught elf and need to be punished.”

“Very good, sweet Tyelpe”, Annatar crooned rewarding him with a kiss on the head of his arousal. “Turn around”, he said, that tone in his voice that told Celebrimbor that he’d been once used to giving orders and being obeyed. Well, he was a Maia and a master-smith, he’d probably had a lot of workers under him in Aule’s workshop.

Celebrimbor rolled onto his belly, stopping himself with an effort from rutting into the fabric. He could feel Annatar sit up beside him.

“Such a nice ass”, he said, his voice tinged with lust, and squeezed one of his cheeks. “And flushed with pleasure. Let’s see if I can make it even redder.”

The first slaps were little more than caresses. Celebrimbor just wanted to tease Annatar that his little cousin could hit harder than this when he stroke out for his first real smack. The sound of flesh hitting flesh registered first, the sting only following a moment later, but by then Annatar had already slapped him again. Celebrimbor gasped and  instinctively tried to squirm away, but Annatar’s free hand pushed down on his back.

“Relax”, he said, rubbing his ass and Celebrimbor realised it had already stopped to hurt.

“You can continue.” He blushed, feeling silly for panicking. It was just Annatar and this was for pleasure, he wouldn’t hurt him — not on purpose at least.

“Sweet Tyelpe”, crooned Annatar and let another slap fall on his backside. “You look so good like this.”

Celebrimbor blushed. The praise… the tone of his voice… did something to him. He moaned as his skin started to burn under the beating.

“Sweet Tyelpe. You are doing so well. Can you take a little more for me?”

“Yes”, whispered Celebrimbor, burying his face in the fabric of the couch.

“Good, my dear.” Annatar’s hand moved down to fondle his testicles and Celebrimbor shuddered with pleasure. He was still hard and he wanted. “Five more and then I’ll reward you for being so good for me.”

It hurt. But he thought of the way Annatar had praised him and he wanted to hear that again. Celebrimbor slumped when the last slap met his burning backside.

“So good for me.” Annatar peppered kisses across his shoulders, his palm rubbing circles on his aching skin. It felt good somehow, even if it still hurt and Celebrimbor moved into the caress. Annatar chuckled. “Not much of a punishment, if you enjoy it so much, my naughty elf. Maybe I should leave you wanting instead.”

“No!”, Celebrimbor cried out appalled. “Don’t you dare!”

He could not see Annatar’s grin, but he could hear it, when he said mildly: “Alright.” His hand left his backside and came back slippery with oil. Celebrimbor moaned unabashedly at the pleasure coursing through his body.

“More!”, he demanded.

Annatar lifted him up and moved behind him. Celebrimbor let him position him as he wished, his whole body pulsing with pleasure, his cock aching, he reached down to stroke himself, but Annatar swatted his hand aside.

“No. Let me take care of this”, he said.

Then he was in him, thrusting into him quickly. Celebrimbor did not care who might hear them through the still open balcony-door, he was moaning loudly, crying out whenever Annatar hit the spot inside him.

 

Their skin was sticky with sweat and other fluids where they touched, but Celebrimbor did not feel any urge to get up and wash. He snuggled closer against Annatar’s firmly muscled body.

“Did you enjoy that?”, Annatar asked with a satisfied smirk on his lips. “I told you you would, my naught elf-lord.”

Celebrimbor swatted playfully at him. “Oh, be still”, he said blushing. “And yes, I enjoyed it, as you must have noticed.” He let his hand wander slowly up and down Annatar’s arm. “Thank you.”

Annatar barked a surprised laugh, but then his eyes became gentle. “No, Tyelpe, thank you. It is not every day one meets someone as special as you.”

Celebrimbor could feel his lips move into a wide grin. He felt so happy.

“You are pretty special yourself”, he answered and kissed him. “I’m glad you found your way to Ost-in-Edhil.”


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment