I Lava You: some silly sooty smut by Anérea

| | |

I Lava You

Written for the "Lava" prompt by Kuana Torres Kahele and Nāpua Greig (lyrics | video)

(It's groanworthy. You are warned.)


As the last link of Angainor locked about his Master, the Maia Utumno fled. Escaping to Angband, he haunted the fortress in wretched purposelessness through three achingly long Ages of the world.

So great was his excitement upon the return of his Lord that he rose up to greet him, tall and tumescent, his central projection peaking high above the fortress, a furnace of lava kindling deep in his nether regions. Melkor in turn indulged his lust: stoking his flames, stroking his shafts, teasing him to an incandescent brink, again and again and again ... but no further.

Thangorodrim, he came to be named by the Elves, "Mountains of Pressure", venting reeks and vapours into the air, but no more.

Then on a day — four hundred and fifty five years after his sister spirit Arien took to the sky — his lover, his tormentor, his beloved Master fuelled his fervour once again, rousing his heats to such torrid heights ...

But this time! Oh! this time!

When it finally came, Thangorodrim's release was volcanic.


Chapter End Notes

With apologies. I'm blaming it all on Cheesy Corn Chips.


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment