Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


It's such a lovely story. I was sure that I had already written you a comment on this story, but I cannot seem to find it or remember what I already wrote. Maybe I wrote it and did not post it. Anyway, and now I am in a rush. Have to finish dinner and do not want to wait to tell you that I read it and how much I like. The setting and the ambiance are both lovely. Their getting to know one another feels authentic and sweet. Sich a satisfying and moving story! 

That's a really lovely comment, Oshun. Thank you so much! My life is filled with fics I read, liked and didn't have time to comment on, so this is familiar territory *g*. I am happy you liked it though.

This was written for one of those 'write a story to illustrate a piece of art' things and the artist only remembered to share a few essential details less than ten days before the due date. It meant I had to write a completely different fic to the one I'd been fighting with, but that ended well because the other idea was pretty generic tbh, while I had to stretch myself a bit here and that's the thing I like most about exchanges. And somehow Erestor always ends up being my Erestor. I'm always a little surprised by that, lol.