Blood Amongst The Lilies by Kaylee Arafinwiel

| | |

Fanwork Notes

I use the names "Gimilkhor" (for young Ar-Pharazon) and Belzimra (for Tar-Palantir's Queen, Miriel's mother) that were first used in Fiondilverse. Fiondil gave me permission to play in his 'verse before he passed away, and I do this for him.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Miriel of Numenor, King's Heir, has a premonition while taking a painting lesson from her paternal grandmother. It ends up making her painting one of foreboding.

It isn't wise to paint while foreseeing prophetic visions, that's for sure...

 

(For Zimraphel/galadhremmin on the SWG Discord, written to the "Marathon Swimming" challenge - two things that are unwise to do at the same time)

Major Characters: Ar-Pharazôn, Inzilbêth, Tar-Míriel

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Family

Challenges: Middle-earth Olympics

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Violence (Mild)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 514
Posted on 11 August 2021 Updated on 11 August 2021

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

I think this is a oneshot. These fics do have a way of surprising me, so we'll see. This is set shortly after Tar-Palantir's ascension to the throne of Numenor.

The Decree of Forbiddance has been rescinded, but the Faithful among Miriel's family are still careful to stick to Adunaic when in Gimilkhor (Pharazon's) presence, since he and his father disdain the Eldar and their languages.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.