On The Shores Of Cuivienen by Kaylee Arafinwiel

| | |

Fanwork Notes

This is probably the earliest I've ever written any of these characters. Olwen is mostly my OC, adopted and adapted from Fiondil with his blessing before he passed away. Minwe is mine and AfricanDaisy 's OC, eldest son of Enel and Enelye and brother of Nowe/Cirdan, and Vilyë is his wife, another of our OCs. Names and a couple of words are Primitive Elvish from elfdict.com and I also used the earlier versions of Elwe and Olwe's names from there.

For Middle-earth Olympics' "Rhythmic Gymnastics" inspired by the song title "Oceania"

Fanwork Information

Summary:

As Minwe's wife labors to bring their fourth child into the world, he finds himself seeking out his middle children. The firstborn son of Enel can't help but worry for them.

Solwe, who will one day be called Olwe Lindaran, and his twin Solwen, or Olwen, have always loved the water, dangerous though it may be...

Major Characters: Original Character(s), Olwë

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Family

Challenges: Middle-earth Olympics

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 400
Posted on 11 August 2021 Updated on 11 August 2021

This fanwork is a work in progress.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.