That Attraction Between Us by chrissystriped

| | |

Chapter One


“Laiglas, can I ask you something?” “Of course.” Laiglas jolted out of his observation of Melkor, who looked much too good in that red robe again. Mablung smirked knowingly. They were at Mahtan's standing at the bar. “You think him hot, don’t you?” Laiglas’s face started to glow. “I... don’t know what you mean”, he said, but Mablung wasn’t fooled. “I’m not angry, Laiglas. I think that too, after all.” He winked at him. “And if you won’t get angry with me, I’ll tell you that I think Mo as attractive as you Melkor.”

Laiglas raised his eyebrows, but he wasn’t that surprised. He knew how they talked about each other. “I wouldn’t want to take your place”, he said. “But Melkor was the first man I had sex with.” He turned the signet ring on his finger. “And it is a good memory.” “I’m glad of that.” Mablung linked arms with him. “Not just because of you. Melkor would feel awful now, if it were different. What would you say, if Melkor and I would invite you and Mo to come upstairs with us later.”

Laiglas stared at him, his mouth hanging open. “I beg your pardon?”, he stammered and blushed when some things shot through his head, he sometimes dreamed of. Melkor and Mo in one bed with him... But: “Mablung... I’m sorry, but... you are my friend, I love you, but I don’t think of you like that.” Mablung laughed cheerfully. “You don’t have to be sorry for that, I feel the same about you. But I still think the four of us could have fun.”

Laiglas waved at the bartender and ordered liquor. “I need alcohol”, he said and downed the first shot. “You are mad, my friend.” Mablung grinned widely. “Does Melkor know?” “Of course, or do you think he’d let me out of this eyes that long otherwise. He’d have already dragged me back to the table otherwise.” Mablung winked at him and Laiglas shivered because he could joke about it.

“I don’t deny that the thought of doing this has a certain charm.” Laiglas sipped on his second glass a little more slowly. “But you want to kneel for them, don’t you?” “I would like that, yes, but if that is your biggest concern, I’m okay with doing this without collar – and I’m sure Melkor would agree.” Laiglas groaned. “I would feel like a hypocrite if I’d forbid this to you just because I can see it.”

He closed his eyes and tried to ignore that they were standing in a crowd. He tried to imagine how it would be to watch Mo and Melkor treat Mablung like a slave. It would be just a game, but... “I can’t treat you like that”, he said decisively. “You don’t have to.” Mablung took his hand. “We don’t have to do anything sexual with each other. We agree after all, that we want Melkor and Mo, yes? And I know that Melkor thinks you attractive...”

“If you want to say that you aren’t sure what Mo thinks of you, I’ll throttle you. You should hear how he talks about you.” Laiglas took the sting from his words by embracing Mablung. He wasn’t jealous of him, just sometimes a little annoyed at how Mablung seemed to be unaware of his own attractiveness. “I think, I really want to do this”, he whispered into his ear. “And I’m a little frightened by that. You mean so much to me, all three of you. What if I blow it?”

Mablung hugged him tight. “You won’t. Shall we go to them and give Mo a shock?” Laiglas gave him a surprised look. “He doesn’t know?” He had supposed that Mo was in on it and they were just waiting for him. “We thought it would be better to talk with you first.” Mablung winked at him. “I’d really like to see his face when he hears about our offer.” Laiglas laughed. “Me, too. But... I can’t just jump into this. Let’s talk a little more about it – with them.”

Mablung nodded. “Of course. I didn’t intend to haul you off after a simple yes. And I am the one, after all, who needs to know the rules – I’ll get punished if I don’t follow them.” Laiglas shivered. “I still can’t understand why you even want to do this after you lived it for real.” Mablung laid his hands on his shoulders and looked so earnestly at him that Laiglas gulped. “I understand you, Laiglas. I know what memories you have of Melkor, when you imagine him and me like that. But that’s not how it is now. Maybe you’ll understand better after we shared this.”

They walked over to where Mo and Melkor were sitting, Melkor pulled Mablung on his lap. “He’s saying yes, herdir”, Mablung said and leaned into Melkor’s hand stroking his back. Melkor smiled at Laiglas. “That sounds good. Now we have only Mo to persuade.” “Of what?”, Mo asked warily. “They invite us to a... I believe foursome is the right term?” Laiglas grinned at the look on Mo’s face.

“That’s a joke”, Mo stammered. “Not at all”, Melkor answered calmly and Laiglas looked at him again. Oh, he’d like to have him rub his neck like he was doing with Mablung. “We, Mablung and I, thought you’d maybe like to come up with us later.” Mo looked helplessly at Laiglas. “And you are on board?” Laiglas nodded. “We have to make the details clear, but...” Laiglas felt himself blush. “Having you and Melkor in a bed with me is an old fantasy of mine. I just wouldn’t have thought that it would come true.”

“Oh, is that so?” Mo chuckled but quickly became serious again. “And it would be fine with you if I’d play with Mablung?” Laiglas nodded. He wasn’t completely comfortable with the thought but that was – and he knew that very well – because he instinctively thought of Mablung as a victim. “But I won’t kneel and I won’t treat Mablung like a slave either.” “And you don’t have to”, Melkor answered.

“Are you going to...” Laiglas coughed. “Are you going to punish Mablung, if I do something to make him... misbehave.” He hadn’t forgotten what Mablung had said about punishment earlier. Melkor smiled. “I can distinguish that, Laiglas. And: Mablung, would you care to tell Laiglas what happens if you do something wrong? I think he is having some wrong ideas.” “Maybe he does, herdir.” Mablung winked at Laiglas. “If I make a mistake, I ask my Master’s forgiveness, Laiglas. And usually he does forgive me.”

Laiglas felt himself blush. “Nothing else?” Mablung shook his head. “You don’t beat him?”, he said to Melkor. “Not as a punishment. But I know why you say that.” “Don’t think like a slave”, Mablung added. “It is different.” Mo squeezed his knee and Laiglas looked at him. “Maybe we shouldn’t do this here, if you worry about Mablung that much.” Laiglas shook his head. “I know that it isn’t like Angband, but maybe I have to see it to understand.” Laiglas caressed Mo’s hand. “Let’s do this together, the four of us.”

Melkor took his free hand and kissed it with a smile. “Is there something else we should talk about. Red lines that shouldn’t be crossed? I know that for some elves penetration is something that only ever happens with their spouse.” Laiglas shared a look with Mo and his Maia shrugged. “We never really talked about this, but I won’t get jealous.” Laiglas took his chin and turned his head to give him a gentle kiss. “I wouldn’t mind it at all if Melkor fucked me, if that is okay for you.”

Mo kissed him back and smiled. “I don’t mind at all. What is Mablung’s safe word?” “My name.” Melkor smiled at them. “So we are on the same page. Should we go up?” Laiglas nodded and Melkor motioned for Mablung to stand.

 

“And you really don’t mind me playing with Mablung. I don’t want you to feel pressured into anything.” Mo was a little reassured when Laiglas gave him a kiss on his cheek. “It’s fine.” Laiglas sounded nervous but not reluctant and Mo decided to believe him. He looked forward to this, he hadn’t had anyone like this for so long and Mablung... well, Mablung was Mablung. He had so many nice memories of him – and the fact that Mablung thought those memories nice, too, allowed him to think of them without too much of a guilty conscience.

Mablung took off his skirt and knelt beside Melkor as soon as the door closed behind them. Melkor caressed his neck and Mo walked to them, Laiglas’s hand in his. He knew that his beloved didn’t share their inclinations the same way as the three of them and he didn’t want him to feel left out. “May I?”, he asked and waited for Melkor’s nod before caressing Mablung’s cheek.

“You’ll obey Mo today, nethben”, Melkor ordered and Mablung answered with a soft “Yes, herdir.” Melkor turned to Mo. “I don’t think I have to tell you a lot about him. I want to remind you that he doesn’t react well to blindfolds. And you aren’t allowed to punish him. If you feel like he deserves punishment, you’ll turn to me.” Mo nodded. “I don’t think that will be necessary.” He had noticed that Mablung had tensed at the mention of punishment and caressed his head soothingly. “Mablung always was a good boy.”

Melkor smiled and kissed Mo gently. “I look forward to watching you two”, he said. He nodded because his mouth had turned dry suddenly and concentrated on Mablung. A little absent-mindedly he noted that Melkor drew Laiglas to the bed and talked softly to him. “Look at me, boy”, he ordered and smiled at himself. Mablung hadn’t been a boy for a long time, but he had called him that before – and Melkor called him nethben, after all. Mablung didn’t seem to mind. He sounded excited, there was a smile on his face when he looked up.

“Nervous?”, Mo asked. “A little, herdir”, Mablung answered and leaned his head into his hand when he caressed his cheek. “It has been so long ago, hasn’t it?”, Mo said with a soft smile. “Things were so different then.” “Yes, herdir, but... I don’t think that what you like changed that much.” Mablung returned his smile and Mo patted his cheek. “You might be right. And you? Do you still like to be spanked?”

Mablung shuddered. “Yes, herdir”, he answered a little breathlessly and his submissive anticipation made arousal shoot up Mo’s thighs. Eru, yes, he’d always wanted it to be like this. He didn’t know how hard Melkor beat Mablung these days, he wouldn’t overdo it – and if Mablung continued to look at him like that, it wouldn’t take much... He wanted him over his knees, now.

Mo was amused about himself. Here he was, in one of Mahtan’s well equipped rooms and had opportunity to play with Mablung, and what he wanted to do most right now was to spank him with his hand.

“Wait here”, he said and pulled one of the armchairs around so Melkor could watch from the bed. Mo gave him and Laiglas a quick glance. They were both naked, Melkor lay behind Laiglas and played with his nipples while he peppered his neck with kisses. Laiglas’ eyes were closed halfway in bliss. Melkor smiled quickly at Mo before gently biting Laiglas’ earlobe, drawing a soft moan from him. Mo felt his arousal throb at the sight. He had to be careful so this wouldn’t end in embarrassment for him.

He sat down on the armchair and ordered Mablung: “Over my knees, boy.” Mablung obeyed willingly, even eagerly. Mo could feel his beginning erection on his thigh and moved his leg a little. Mablung shuddered and mewled softly. Mo caressed his back, the scars of his time as a slave only pale shadows. He was happy that it would never again be like that for him. He slid his hand down to Mablung’s backside and kneaded those well-formed buttocks for a while before striking out.

 

Melkor played with Laiglas’s nipples while they watched Mo thoroughly spanking Mablung. The view and the way he felt Mablung’s emotions through their bond were deeply arousing. And having Laiglas in his arms was, too. Melkor had started delicately, Mablung didn’t like his nipples squeezed, but Laiglas... The elf moaned loudly and arched his back when Melkor twisted his nipple hard. Melkor gasped because the motion pushed Laiglas’ backside against his erection.

“Melkor...”, Laiglas groaned. “If you don’t do more soon, I’ll have to take matters in hand!” Melkor laughed and nibbled at his neck. “Oh, and what would that look like?” Laiglas turned around, a stormy look in his eyes and pushed Melkor on his back. Melkor let him straddle him and push his wrists into the mattress.

“I’m not your toy”, Laiglas growled. “I didn’t think that, Laiglas”, Melkor said seriously. He hadn’t wanted to upset him. “I’m sorry if it sounded that way.”  Laiglas’s eyes held his. “That means you don’t mind if I want to be on top?” Melkor moaned when Laiglas moved his hips, he was still hard. “I don’t mind at all. But...” Laiglas let go of one of his wrists and wrapped his fingers around both their cocks instead and Melkor lost his line of thought for a moment. “But if you want to take me, you’ll have to take your time. Mablung doesn’t do that often.”

Laiglas’s eyes widened, his stern look changed to a gentle smile and he gave him a long kiss. “I didn’t mean it that way. Sorry. I sometimes react a little too sensitive.” “No need to apologise.” Melkor lifted his free hand and caressed Laiglas’s nape. “So you want to ride me?” Laiglas grinned at him. “Yes.” He reached over him and took the tin with lubricant from the shelf above their heads. “May I?”, Melkor asked and Laiglas’s grin widened. “By all means.” He opened the tin and offered it to Melkor who took a generous amount of the cream on his fingers before moving them to Laiglas’s entrance.

Laiglas was relaxed and it was obvious that he did this regularly, two of Melkor’s fingers slid easily inside him. He closed his eyes with a moan when Laiglas started to stroke him with a slippery hand. “That’s enough”, the elf said after a moment, his voice unsteady, and positioned himself over him.

 

Mablung’s backside was throbbing, he shuddered when Mo rubbed the hot skin with his palm and moaned when the hand wandered down to play with his balls. He was so hard. At first he had strained his ears to maybe hear a bit of what Melkor and Laiglas were doing on the bed, but now he could only concentrate on Mo’s hand on him and not coming too soon.

“I remember you having a very talented mouth”, Mo said conversationally while continuing to fondle his balls. Mablung moaned. “Is it still that way, boy?” “I wouldn’t dare to praise myself, but I’d be glad to show you, herdir, if you desire to make up your own mind about it”, Mablung gasped and Mo laughed. “So eager.” Mablung closed his eyes tightly, when Mo stroked his cock a few times. “Can you stand, boy?”

“Yes, herdir.” “Get up.” Mablung’s knees felt weak, he was trembling. Mo laid his arm around his shoulder and caressed his arousal with light touches and Mablung whimpered desperately. “I knew you would like my attention to your backside.” Mo patted his sore skin. “Undress me.” Mablung hurried to get him out of his clothes. Mo walked over to the bed sat down beside Melkor and Laiglas, who was straddling Melkor and moving his hips slowly, while Mablung laid Mo's clothes over the backrest of the arm chair.

Mo crooked his finger to motion him closer. “You know what I want you to do, boy”, he said and Mablung knelt between his spread legs, licking his lips.

 

Laiglas enjoyed the feeling of Melkor’s cock inside him and even more he enjoyed to have control over how fast and how deep he was taking him. Melkor had always been gentle with him when he had been a boy, but it had been obvious who was in control. It aroused him so much that Melkor was giving up this control to him. Melkor’s hands caressed his hips and thighs but he didn’t try to push him. The sounds he made didn’t sound as if he had cause to complain.

Mo moaned and Laiglas looked at him. Mablung was swallowing him to the root and Mo’s head had fallen back against the headboard. As if he were feeling his eyes on him, he opened his own a little and reached out his hand. They were so close that Mo’s knee touched Laiglas’s calf and Laiglas only needed to bow forward for them to be able to kiss. Laiglas shuddered. So arousing... Mo’s lips on his, Melkor’s cock inside him.

Laiglas moved more quickly, their kiss passionate, and came over Melkor’s stomach, moaning into Mo’s mouth. Melkor’s fingers tightened around his hips and Laiglas felt him thrust into him as he came. Laiglas moved his hips slowly until he felt Melkor relax, then he lay down beside him, his back touching Mo’s side, his forehead leaned on Melkor’s shoulder.

 

Melkor turned to Laiglas and kissed his temple. “I hope you don’t mind me taking care of Mablung.” He reached over Laiglas and wrapped his hand around Mablung’s erection. He could hear Mablung’s moan even around Mo’s cock in his mouth. Mo gasped at the vibration. Melkor’s body still tingled from his orgasm and at the same time he could feel Mablung’s desperate wish for release. “Do you mind if I give him permission?”, he asked Mo. He didn’t want to forestall him.

Mo shook his head. “I... I’m so close.” His fingers tightened in Mablung’s hair that had come partway loose of his bun. “Let him.” He groaned, Laiglas had turned around and was sucking on his neck. “You heard Mo, nethben.” Melkor propped himself up on his elbow and kissed Mablung’s shoulder. “You are allowed to come.” Melkor shuddered when Mablung’s orgasm rushed through their bond, he saw him swallow Mo’s release and caressed his hair, touching Mo’s hand.

They lay in a sweaty, sticky tangle of limbs – all four of them – someone caressed his arm, but he wasn’t sure who. Mablung’s face was close beside his, he looked at him with smiling eyes. Melkor gave him a kiss that tasted of Mo, too. He felt the draft of Laiglas’s laugh on his chest when Mo murmured: “Did you have fun, beloved?” “Very”, Laiglas answered and wiggled around to be able to kiss Mo. “You, too, I suppose?” “Very”, Mo echoed with a wide grin.

Melkor raised an eyebrow at Mablung and he smiled widely at him and kissed him again. Melkor relaxed pleased. “We should vacate the room”, he said after a while and sighed. None of them seemed to be in a hurry to disentangle their limbs, but the rooms were in high demand. “Maybe... we could repeat this in a place where we don’t have to separate so soon again?”, Mo said slowly. Laiglas lifted his head with a grin. “You really had fun with Mablung, yes?”

Melkor was relieved to hear not a hint of jealousy from him. Mo laughed and sat up which disrupted their tangle. Melkor sighed, well, they had to start somewhere. He pulled Mablung close and squeezed his reddened butt. ‘We should leave the room to someone else now, but I think we’ll continue at home, nethben’, he said into his mind. Mablung hummed pleased.

“Yes, I had...” Mo sounded embarrassed. “But I was thinking of something else. You all know that I don’t only like to deal out pain.” Melkor chuckled. “What do you think, Mablung? Would you feel neglected if Mo gets the beating?” “I’m sure you’ll find a way to not make me feel neglected, herdir.” Mablung grinned and winked at Laiglas over his shoulder. “He is ingenious.” “Cheeky.” Melkor swatted his sore backside, but Mablung’s grin only widened. To his surprise, Laiglas started to laugh.

“Ah, I think that’s what I needed to see”, he said and kissed Melkor’s cheek. “Mablung being not quite the perfect slave and you not getting angry at him. I’m sorry that I needed proof.” Melkor shook his head. “You don’t have to be sorry. So, I take from Mablung’s answer that he is okay with that idea. We could meet at our home. Let’s wash and go down. We can talk about potential dates when we have time to cuddle afterwards.” “That sounds like a plan.” Mo stretched with a groan and stood up to fetch water.

Melkor had enjoyed to see Mablung with him and he would enjoy whatever would happen at their next meeting, but just now he was glad that he would have Mablung to himself later. Mablung kissed Melkor’s chest over his heart and Melkor knew that it meant ‘I love you’. “I love you, too”, he answered softly and Mablung smiled radiantly at him.

 

Mo gave Laiglas his coat and laid his arm around his shoulders as they set out for Tirion. Mo could have taken them to Laiglas’s home in the blink of an eye and later he would do that, but they liked to walk after the hustle and bustle inside. “They caught us off-guard, didn’t they?”, Laiglas said with a laugh. “Quite true. Does that bother you?” Mo threw Laiglas a thoughtful look. He knew that Laiglas liked to brush things that bothered him aside.

Laiglas shook his head. “Less time to worry. It was good.” He kissed his cheek. “And afterwards... I think even my fifty year old self understood finally that Melkor would never harm Mablung. You were very reserved with Mablung.” Laiglas winked at him and Mo smiled. “Not reserved, just aroused enough by what I did.” Laiglas laughed. “You mean you were overwhelmed because you didn’t do it for so long?” He squeaked when Mo pinched his side. “Take care or I’ll feel insulted. But you aren’t wrong.”

“It doesn’t bother me”, Laigals said, as if he’d read his thoughts. “I know that it is a part of you. If anything, I love you more for holding back for me.” Mo stopped, pulled Laiglas close and kissed him deeply. “I love you, Laiglas.” Laiglas slung his arms around his neck. “Take me home, beloved.”


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment