Changing Roles by Erulisse

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Disclaimer: Tolkien built the sandbox, I only play with the bucket and shovel that he left for me. No money, profit or non, is made from the publication of this story. 

Fanwork Information

Summary:

A long-time relationship of friendship, changes to a relationship of romance. Will the friendship survive the change? Written for TW Challenge Word: Running. 

Major Characters: Glorfindel, Original Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Romance

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 102
Posted on 17 July 2011 Updated on 17 July 2011

This fanwork is complete.

Chapter 1

Read Chapter 1

Changing Roles

Looking down at the soft form nestled in his arms; he smiled ruefully as he gently kissed her head. Stray beams of moonlight caught at her sylvan hair He recalled their long friendship, their many adventures going back to when they were children running together with the horses in the pasture behind her grandfather's home. Thousands of shared memories had occurred since those long-ago days, but their friendship had remained firm. He worried that the move from friends to lovers might prove too much. Then again, looking at her trusting, sleeping form, perhaps they were finally ready for that transition.


Chapter End Notes

Reviews are always appreciated.  


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.