Ski Gondolin by Erulisse

| | |

Fanwork Notes

 

Disclaimer:  Tolkien built the sand box; I only play with the bucket and shovel that he left for me.  No money, profit or non, is made from the publication of this story. 

 

 

Fanwork Information

Summary:

 

Summary:  There’s a mountain, there’s snow…there must be skiing.  Come visit the newest winter resort in Middle Earth – Gondolin (chalets are in the process of renting now…reserve yours while there are still some available).  

 

Major Characters: Glorfindel

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Humor

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 109
Posted on 3 September 2011 Updated on 3 September 2011

This fanwork is complete.

Chapter 1

Read Chapter 1

Ski Gondolin

Ski Gondolin

 

 

A strong friendship formed between the eagle, Landroval, and Glorfindel.  The warrior brought rabbits to the aerie as gifts, and they talked often.  When Landroval was fully grown, the two often flew together over Gondolin. 

 

Today, with a fresh snowfall waiting in the heights, Glorfindel summoned his friend.  While the eagle flew towards him, he attached his foot boards and secured his hand sticks.  Landroval landed on the crenellation of the nearby wall. 

 

Bowing deeply, Glorfindel smiled, saying “Looks like powder on the eastern slopes.”  Mounting the shoulders of his friend, the two took off to explore the back bowls. 

 


Chapter End Notes

Reviews are always appreciated.  


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.