Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Yes, the rush about Tolkien is over, okay, but there is no reason for such a wonderful and till now in every single word fitting to Tolkiens request * for other spirits painting some leaves* story to have earned only one single review!

It is really the optimal gap filler to explain the behinds,  the feelings and thoughts of the two Feanorians when joining Felagund, and at your explanations it really doesn't sound so bad and doomed from the beginning.

There's a lot of understanding and empathetic feelings, that your story evolves... 

Like it, really...

Oh, thank you very much for this so kind and positive review! I try my best to understand the Fëanorians' (mostly Curufin's) motives, and what lies behind their actions. Most of the canon informations barely touch the subject of their motivations at this point of the story, but these informations represent a very good basis and from them (and with a bit of thinking), one can go further and explore the minds of these two Fëanorians (though I suppose it still requires a personal commitment, so the interpretation can only be personal, especially on the matter of the characters' emotional situation). Anyway, I'm very happy you enjoyed the reading, and thank you again for taking the time to write such a nice review!