Chain by hennethgalad

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Glorfindel makes love to Finrod.

Major Characters: Finrod Felagund, Glorfindel

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama, Erotica

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Graphic)

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 053
Posted on 5 December 2016 Updated on 5 December 2016

This fanwork is complete.

Chapter 1

Read Chapter 1

Chain.-

  The stranger's cold flesh contrasted strangely with the heat of his mouth, the hands were warming, drawing heat from deep inside Finrod's trembling flesh. He lay helpless, there was nothing at all that he could do, save cry for help that he did not want. The stranger's breath was on his face, he shivered, love and longing in his heart as he gazed up into the triumphant smiling eyes, lit from within, glowing down upon Finrod like a fallen star. The stranger kissed him again, briefly, then began to kiss his throat. Finrod could scarcely breathe, his limbs felt as weak as a newborn, his will had dissolved, he was turned all into skin, and every scrap of him was exposed and open to the hands and the will of the stranger. 

  The stranger licked the sweat from Finrod's chest and stomach, his hands exploring the tender flesh of his abdomen, his lips moving down across the quivering flesh, until his mouth closed over Finrod's penis. The wet heat of the stranger's mouth seemed to engulf Finrod's entire being, the hardness of the throat pressing against the hardness of his flesh made Finrod gasp and writhe, the furnace within him rose to blind him, he was overwhelmed, love and devotion filled his heart and he cried aloud in ecstasy 

   'I love you ! I would do anything for you !' as the storm of passion shook him. The stranger lifted him by the hips until he hung in mid-air, more helpless than he could have imagined being, feeling the stranger's long fingers enter him, probing, exploring. His convulsing flesh opened on the questing hand, then gripped again, as the stranger stretched him apart. He knew what would happen next, and a tiny flicker of doubt entered his mind, there was something insatiable in the stranger, Finrod knew he was being asked to give more than his love; the stranger wanted everything he was, everything he had, his whole spirit.

  Finrod considered his life until the arrival of the stranger, it all seemed impossibly remote and insignificant. The stranger shone, his bright blue eyes gazing into Finrod's, full of joy and love

  'How do you feel, my beloved ?' he asked gently. Finrod swallowed but could not speak, vividly aware of the fingers inside him. The stranger kissed him tenderly and moved his fingers, Finrod began to crave more, he longed to feel the stranger himself, not just his hand, he longed to give himself over to the stranger, to be subsumed, taken, possessed...

  'I am yours.' he said hoarsely 'Everything I am, everything I have, it is all yours. I belong to you now.'

  The stranger's face gleamed with satisfaction 'Yes, you belong to me now. I will guard you with my life. I will devote myself to bringing you joy. I will keep you forever.' 

   Finrod smiled happily, muscles that he had not known were tense began to relax, and the stranger made a soft noise in his throat 'Mine...' he said softly, and laid Finrod back down on his cloak. He knelt between Finrod's thighs and looked steadily at him. Finrod understood that a question was being asked in the silence. 'I am yours. I would do anything for you. I will do anything you wish. I am utterly yours, I worship you with my body.' 

  The stranger leaned forward and kissed him, and Finrod felt the stranger's long hard penis move into him. The pressure seemed to be too much, the stranger rested on his elbows, looking down at the anxious eyes, and said 'I love you. I will not hurt you, not now, not ever. Be at ease, your body understands what is happening to it. It is love, beautiful stranger, our love. ' And Finrod breathed deeply and the stranger shifted his hips and eased deep inside Finrod, who gasped and arched his back. The invasion was complete, Finrod was taken, he wanted to engulf the stranger, he wanted to melt away and be dissolved into the stranger, he wanted to give him the whole world, he wanted to see him... He opened his eyes again, the stranger was looking at him with half-closed eyes, breathing heavily, Finrod was aflame with desire, his blood pounding around his body, his mind melting like morning mist. 

  The stranger began to move, Finrod could feel his own flesh resist as the stranger moved forwards, and cling as he pulled away. The broad shoulders blocked out the sun, Finrod's bound hands worked helplessly, he longed to touch the golden skin, so close to him but far beyond his grasp. The stranger's eyes burned into his, he had nothing more to offer, he had already given everything he had, he lay still, drowning in passion, silently adoring the beautiful creature that had arisen from the pool to claim him. 

   As though released, the stranger began to move swiftly, with strong thrusts of his muscular back, he drove into Finrod, crushing him, burying his face in the stranger's throat, covering his eyes with rich golden hair. Finrod's flattened, helpless body lay like armour on an anvil, hammered by the onslaught, feeling the stranger high up inside himself, impaling him, taking him, possessing him. The pleasure began to fill his body, emptying his mind; the stranger was breathing hoarsely, almost groaning, Finrod felt his insides turn to liquid, hot fluid seemed to fill him and he dissolved into bliss. The stranger gasped, clutched Finrod tightly in both arms and jerked convulsively. 'I love you.' Finrod whispered 'I would die for you.' 

   The stranger was still gasping for breath, but he smiled and swiftly kissed Finrod 'And I for you, beautiful stranger, I will love you forever.' 
*******************************************************************************************************


Chapter End Notes

more Laurëlot


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.