Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


"a position of lonely love", alone on a chair in the hall.

Poor Feanor! That incontrovertible proof, he's never going to get it, is he?

I think it's awesome you did all thirty prompts (I confess I skipped to No. 30 and the fic, but I'm planning to go back and have a look at what you did for the rest.)

(Also, welcome to SWG!)

Wow, you've been super-productive! Good job covering all 30 prompts in such a (relatively) short time. I haven't yet been able to read them all, and I'm looking forward to exploring what you wrote and discovered as time allows. Feanor is among my favourite characters, so this is bound to be fun. I thoroughly enjoyed the childhood memory and your version of the creation of the Silmarils! And your idea that Feanor would be sensitive about certain textures or tastes, and feel disrespected when others don't understand his choices, is intriguing and works quite well with his... hm... idiosyncrasies!

Hope you enjoyed your first foray into Silmfic and will return often!

Thank you so much for the great feedback! The Fëanor muse was (and remains) insatiable, so I’m glad I was able to do the prompts in the time provided. The picky eater thing is something that warms my heart and I’m happy to share it; I hope to explore it more in fics soon. I appreciate your kindness and am definitely sticking around! :)