Marriage Rings by Lferion

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Written For the Silmarillion Writer's Guild February 2020 Crackuary Bingo Challenge. Fill for G-4: Crack Pairing

Many thanks to Runa and Morgynleri for encouragement and sanity-checking.

On AO3

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Amras and Elurin's wedding night may not be traditional, but it is Noldorin.

Major Characters: Amras, Elurín

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Crackfic, Erotica, Fixed-Length Ficlet, Slash/Femslash

Challenges: Crackuary

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Moderate)

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 200
Posted on 8 March 2020 Updated on 8 March 2020

This fanwork is complete.

Marriage Rings

Read Marriage Rings

"Well, you certainly aren't naked now," Elurin grinned, moving the bejeweled, beautifully crafted not-a-phallus just a little, seating it more deeply. Light ran like water on the matching layered, folded, twisted steel ring resting snug and decorative at the base of Amras' achingly hard sex. (There were matching earrings in Elurin's ears, which was all he had on at the moment, and an arm-ring for Amras in public, but they were wearing the important ones; no matter they weren't traditional.)

The absurdity and truth of of the statement struck Amras, and as he laughed, suddenly he was coming, shatteringly, gloriously, amazingly, in Elurin's arms. from Elurin's ministrations, and he could feel Elurin's presence filling a place in his mind that even Amrod had never touched (he hoped Ilverin did the same for his twin, but that was totally irrelevant right now.) He could feel that Elurin was suffused with pleasure, the pulses of Amrod's release echoing and sparking in Elurin's sex and private places in a way that actually touching him that way would never achieve. They had done it. (And would do it again, often as they wished, now they'd figured it out.) Married. Properly, thoroughly, married at last.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.