No title yet. by ladyoflight

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Written to cheer up JDav/JDE who is going through a tough time in RL.Pairing:Gil-Galad/ElrondDrabbleSummary:I know this is one of the most common pairings. JDE will groan on seeing this. Her novel pairings and dizzying epic plot twists in the Sunset AU is panoramic. Genres:Crackfic, AU, slash, fluff, romance, bad language. Humor, fluff, 4 letter explicit language and predictable happy ending, all things that JDE hates.

Major Characters: Elrond, Gil-galad

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Alternate Universe, Romance, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Expletive Language, Sexual Content (Moderate)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 255
Posted on 28 June 2009 Updated on 28 June 2009

This fanwork is complete.

Chapter 1

Read Chapter 1

"OUCH!"

"'Rondie?"

*indistinct, impolite half-elven muttering*

"Not again, Elrond!" Fussing by a certain King accompanied by more half-elven mutterings."I thought you had the hang of it by now! Isildur told me that it doesn't hurt at all..."

"Damn, I hate it. Bring me that mirror."

"There's still a wee patch left here, 'Rondie. Shall I do it for you?"

"You sure you know to use that thing?" Suspicious herald glares at his King.

"It's not difficult." 

"I'm not so sure!"

"Trust me?"

Elrond grumbles as the King begins to work on him.

"See, it's just cakewalk."

"You have nimble fingers," Elrond mutters.

"I can't deny that, good they come in handy somewhere."

"Now shall we get going?"

 "Mhmm-mhmm.."A dreamy-eyed King.

"My turn." Elrond is uncompromising.

"What?" Incredulous royal growl.

"I get to be the ravisher and you are the ravishee, of course." Famed patience of Elrond frays at the edges.

"But a King--"

"Can go fry in Mordor!" Elrond narrows his eyes."I am owed ravishing. We agreed."

"But Rondie!"

Few minutes of incoherence as Rondie captures a royal set of lips. Rapid progression of events until a heavily panting King says "Oh, Fuck me, Rondie, pleeeeeeease!"

"Nothing I want to do more!" Elrond agrees wholeheartedly.

 *Intermission as they engage in unspeakable activities*
"It was cheating.." a sleepy King whispers.

 

"Na, it wasn't."

"It was my turn to be ravisher!"

"Na, it wasn't."

"Give me a reason why it wasn't, you cheat!"

"That's the deal: You want me to shave my armpits; you agree to be ravished.Savvy?"

*long moments of consideration in which nimble fingers explore the shaved terrain*

"Savvy."


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.