Intimate Adventures in Arda and Aman by Lferion

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Prompt fills, challenge fills and instadrabbles. One piece per chapter, with the prompt or inspiration in the chapter heading.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Ficlets of an intimate nature set in various places and times, generally with minimal angst.

Major Characters: Original Character(s), Original Male Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Fixed-Length Ficlet, Fluff

Challenges: Crackuary, New Year's Resolution

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Moderate)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 200
Posted on 6 February 2021 Updated on 2 March 2021

This fanwork is complete.

Benefits Behind or in Front

A friendly and intimate discussion between Brangil, a Man of the House of Haleth, and Caranrond, a nér following Caranthir.

Written for the Silmarillion Writer's Guild January 2021 Resolutions challenge:
-- Day 6: Today's bonus prompt is an addendum to our Crackuary bingo card from February: a bonus 3x3 mini-card! - A3: Friend of Men with Benefits.

On AO3

With many thanks to the SWG Discord denizens for enthusiasm and encouragement.

Read Benefits Behind or in Front

"So, if you fuck me, and we both come, that's just pleasure. I can fuck you with my fingers, tongue, that lovely piece of glass, and all is well, as are hands, mouths, between the thighs, and so forth," Brangil said meditatively, head pillowed on Caranrond's strong thigh, one hand exploring the smooth, hot skin behind the Elf's surprisingly expansive (and still half hard) cock, noting hitched breath, little twitches against his beard, the eager way Caranrond's hips moved as he rubbed a damp, slick finger in teasing circles against his entrance. His own cock was hard again, "Like that idea, do you? I do too." Caranrond's hands were carding through his hair, a different kind of pleasure. "It's only if we both come with my cock in your glorious ass that might lead to socially and metaphysically awkward places. I can get behind that. Or in front, as suits."

Caranrond chuckled, a musical sound that went straight to Haldad's cock. "We can even do that, as long as we're careful. And intention matters. We are friends, first, find pleasure and release with each other. A comfortable arrangement for as long as we both are comfortable. Behind or in front."


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.