Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


This is very sweet — I love the dreamy quality, and the image of hot* air balloons floating over Imladris (Oh my gosh! Just imagine!!) And I like the idea of her great great grandparents comforting her — I do like to think that going beyond the Circles of world does not preclude one from reaching through to connect with loved ones in spirit.

*Otto Corrected "hot" to "joy", and I think, as usual, he's right, they are joy air balloons!

Otto corrected is certainly right, these air balloons bring a lot of joy!

And I'm so happy that it not only is a story about a dream, but feels dreamy, too, for you.

If there is anyone who can reach out from beyond the circles of the world to speak to their great-great-granddaughter, it's Beren & Lúthien. As you have seen or will see soon from my other replies, I have many thoughts about Arwen and Lúthien (and Aragorn and Beren), so I will facilitate meetings between them if I can manage in any way, shape or form. Even if I have to send them to the dreamscape to do so! (They will meet, gosh darn it, they deserve it!)