Meal by wind rider

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Title: Meal
Author: Eärillë

 

Number: I21
Challenge: Smells: Meat

 

Summary:
”The Master tells us to kill them, but I see only good meal.” – What the Master wanted, he got it. What the Warg wanted, he got it too.

 

Rating: PG-13
Warnings: first draft, violence (disturbing point of view)

 

Characters: OC
Genres: Drabble, Horror
Place: the Encircling Mountains: on the fringes of
Timeline: First Age: after Nernaith Arnoediad, after Turgon closes the leagur
Word Count (in MS Word): 100

 

Notes: The drabble is divided into two (tiny) parts. Oh, and a reiteration: the rating is due to the disturbing point of view. It does not merit an R just because there is no actual eating involved.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

”The Master tells us to kill them, but I see only good meal.” – What the Master wanted, he got it. What the Warg wanted, he got it too.

Major Characters: Original Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Horror

Challenges: B2MeM 2012

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Mature Themes

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 108
Posted on 25 March 2012 Updated on 25 March 2012

This fanwork is complete.

Meal

Read Meal

Meal

 

I.

 

The Master told us to scout the mountains and find the hidden way. I am excited. If all goes to plan, I shall be feasting soon. I shall bear one flimsy orc or two willingly for that. (Regardless of the fact that it is the Master’s order anyway…)

 

II.

 

We have come upon some Elves, I know it. I am not young, and have tasted both the delicacies and the bitter and disgusting parts of life. And Elven flesh definitely falls into the former category.

 

My nose twitches with mounting excitement as we creep nearer. The smell is so, so sweet…


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.