Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


A cockroach writ large, an excellent description: I enjoyed your portrayal of Galdriel's desperation/exasperation at losing somebody close to a bad influence, she is motherly enough to care and ambitious enough to be slighted.

Sauron/Annatar is scarily seductive here and suitably creepy - NOT AT ALL NICE, and I mean that as a compliment to your writing skills!!!

An solid piece, in which its episodic form moves briskly along without leaving the  reader behind...   

Thank you! I'm quite fascinating by Celebrimbor and Galadriel's relationship, which I suppose shows in how much space it takes up in a story ostensively about Annatar's ~seduction of Celebrimbor.

AND I'M GLAD IT DIDN'T. IT ISN'T NICE IN THE LEAST. 

Thank you again! I had my doubts about the format, but didn't want to get bogged down in the minutia of Eregion politiking. It was supposed to be a kink meme entry, after all. 

I probably like some of the bits best where you "got carried away". Like Galadriel shooing people away while she is trying to have her serious conversation with Celebrimbor. The whole interaction between Galadriel and Celebrimbor is very strong.

But I also strongly feel for Celebrimbor, as he sees "his grandfather gnashing his teeth, and his father smirking in the background".

And at the end, of course. Always at the end.

The more I wrote it, the more I realized that I was really interested in Galadriel and Celebrimbor's relationship. That's for some other fic though. 

Yeah, ah, so very awkward... 

 

The end! Of course, the real end is Celebrimbor waking up again, freshly reembodies, and Galadriel is there to tell him, get up loser, we're going shopping. Lovingly, of course.