Ata by Almare

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Uh. Thanks be to my porn-pom waving cheer squad.

A potential series in which this would be set is starting to form in my head... so perhaps there will be more.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Curufin/Finrod. PWP. 

Major Characters: Curufin, Finrod Felagund

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Incest, Expletive Language, Sexual Content (Graphic)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 868
Posted on 28 June 2013 Updated on 28 June 2013

This fanwork is complete.

Chapter 1

Read Chapter 1

A cool breeze swept around the tower, carrying a chill to the balcony. At one end a figure stood secluded in a small alcove. Crowned in gold and clothed in the finest of party-wear he was lent against the wall looking out over the city, where the silver-and-gold of the mingling lights were creating a great show of colour upon the walls and rooves below. The sounds from the sounds of his father's begetting day feast were faint in the distance, the mild clamour barely audible save when the wind died for a moment. He listened for the sound of footsteps that he knew would come eventually. 'Taking your time this evening Curvo,' he thought to himself. After a while the wind briefly died again, he heard faint footfalls ascending the stairs at the other end of the terrace. He felt himself tense involuntarily, and his heart began to race. The footsteps reached the top of the stairs and paused briefly before continuing along the balcony towards him.

'Looking for someone?' he said and Curufin turned to face him.

'I had wondered why you were no longer at the feast,' he replied, walking over to the nook that Finrod inhabited.

'I got bored,' Finrod replied, 'And Turco's… theatrics… had started to wear thin.'

'Try living with him.'

'I cannot foresee a situation where that would be necessary.'

'No, I suppose not.' Curufin flicked his eyes back towards the sounds of the party as he moved closer, cornering Finrod in the alcove.

'You just wanted a fuck then?'

'What other cause could I possibly have to spend time with you cousin.' Curufin smirked.

Finrod grasped Curufin behind his neck and pulled him close, 'On your knees.' he growled.

Curufin obeyed, sinking to the ground. He tore at the laces of Finrod's robes and the clothing gave way to reveal Finrod's now-swollen cock; and he let out an involuntary, almost inaudible, moan at the sight. Finrod smirked down at him and cupping his hand to Curufin's face and encouraged his mouth open, guiding himself down his throat. Curufin widened his mouth, to allow Finrod deeper access and his eyes rolled back in his head as Finrod began to thrust.

There was no pretence of care in Finrod's movements and Curufin brought his hands up, seizing Finrod's hips to steady himself. With his eyes closed and head rested on the wall behind him, Finrod grasped Curufin's hair and continued, half thrusting, half forcing Curufin's head to create the motion. Harder and faster it went as they found their rhythm. Faint sensations of teeth along his cock forced Finrod to cry out in mixed bliss and pain. Curufin's hands slipped in their hold from his sweat; scouring agonizing lines down his thighs. Another hint of teeth pushed the tension to intolerable levels and Finrod felt his control waver, releasing himself into Curufin's mouth.

Curufin felt the hot liquid jet into his mouth and Finrod's grip on his hair slacken. Pulling away, Curufin spat the semen on the ground and stood up. Deftly untying his pants in the process, he released his erection and in one well-practiced movement spun his cousin around, pushing him hard into the white wall of the palace. Finrod groaned as Curufin pressed himself against him and pulled his hair to expose his throat, biting the pale skin, still slightly marked from their last session. 'Right pocket,' Finrod gasped, and Curufin snaked his free hand in to retrieve the bottle. 'You remembered this time, good.' he sniggered, flicking the cap off and coating his arousal and Finrod's opening with the lavender scented oil.

Curufin drove into him, hard. Pausing only slightly before withdrawing and thrusting again, harder. Again and again, he repeated in a steady rhythm. Pulling the golden hair still grasped in his left hand, he forced Finrod to look upwards. A twinge shot through Finrod and forced his muscles to tighten, and causing the burning from Curufin's attentions to magnify. His left cheek pressed into the stone, uncovered more of his neck which Curufin took advantage of, placing sharp agonizing bites along the soft skin. Pulling up Finrod's right leg to gain deeper contact, Curufin increased the pace erratically, the sharp metal fastenings of his pants cutting into the skin of Finrod's ass.

With one last thrust he came. Biting down again on Finrod's shoulder he rode out the orgasm, as Finrod whimpered into the wall. Finishing, he pulled out, still not releasing Finrod from the wall. He grabbed a handful of Finrod's robes, wiping himself clean. Quickly fastening his clothes, he placed a mocking kiss on Finrod's temple and letting go, without saying a word, turned and walked away.

When he was sure Curufin was out of sight, Finrod allowed himself to collapse to the ground. Reeling from the encounter with throbbing sensations still flooding through his body, he turned carefully to rest against the wall. Looking down at his robes, now covered in an array of oil, semen, shit, and blood, he wondered how he was going to get back unseen. Holding his head in his hands he sighed, before standing up and making his way to his rooms, avoiding people as best he could. 


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Oh. My. Goodness. OK. You said this might be the beginning of a series. I am trying and failing to imagine how that might work. Anyway, so write it! Do it in English if you can manage that. I do have my list of words you might be suprised to find that Tolkien invented, but my Quenya grammar is non-existant. I'm babbling because you shocked me. I thought some of my writing of scenes like this was fairly explicit. Guess not! Anyway, I do find some interesting characterization here despite the label of PWP.