Whatcha Gonna Call It? by heget

| | |

Fanwork Notes

From one of my very old AUs where Aegnor and Andreth do marry and have a daughter. But everything still is not happy rainbows, because there's no convenient proclamation from Eönwë on the very serious divide of elven souls which bound with 100% certainty to Arda, zero ambiguity about eternity and afterlife, versus the mortal ones that do have all that ambiguity and permanent separation after death completely alien to elves. And what does that make their impossible offspring? But this story is about lighter problems than those issues. Eventually.

Not the most serious of fics. LaCE compliant, though.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

In an alternative universe Aegnor and Andreth do marry. That does not stop the philosophical debates. Or more mundane questions. Where Angrod's worries about his family are a little more prosaic and involve Beleriand's version of baby name books.

Major Characters: Andreth, Angrod, Boromir (House of Bëor), Bregor, Eldalótë, Finrod Felagund, Original Female Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Alternate Universe, Humor

Challenges:

Rating: Teens

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 2, 010
Posted on 18 September 2015 Updated on 18 September 2015

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


There's more than one AU of mine running a'round my head where Aegnor and Andreth have a kid - let's just say in the oldest drafts where Beren was a Gnome(Noldo) his father was not named Barahir but Egnor (which is the older form for Aegnor). Of course they were never the same character, but it does present another silly pleasant AU.