Chain ii by hennethgalad

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Glorfindel puts Finrod to the test

Major Characters: Finrod Felagund, Glorfindel

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Erotica

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Graphic)

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 880
Posted on 5 December 2016 Updated on 5 December 2016

This fanwork is complete.

Chapter y

Read Chapter y

Chain ii. -

 
  Glorfindel suddenly leaned forward and unfastened the chain from Finrod's wrists. Finrod sat up and looked in mild horror at his bloody, blistered wrists; he had no memory of struggling, it must have been during Glorfindel's lovemaking... But Glorfindel had seen what he had done, and took the wrists in his large hands and kissed them tenderly and looked into Finrod's eyes and said 'How can you forgive me ?'.

  But Finrod moved closer and kissed him passionately and said 'I asked you to do it. I will ask you again. I worship you with my body.' Glorfidel sighed, folded Finrod's arms behind his back and took both his hands in one of his own and held them there, while with the other he caressed Finrod's chest

  'You are mine...' he said hoarsely, 'Nothing else matters.'

   Finrod nodded 'Nothing else matters. So long as we are together, there is nothing else.' 

   Glorfindel stared at the pool, stroking Finrod absently, holding him easily in one hand while his other toyed with Finrod's already-responding flesh. Finrod watched the strong jaw clenching and unclenching as Glorfindel considered their future; the sensation of utter helplessness, so new to a king, was already becoming familiar to him. There was something about Glorfindel, more than his dazzling beauty, there was power in him, native to him, the power of a great wave, or a volcano; an elemental force that could not be gainsaid, nor resisted, but only fled.

   The golden hair of the beautiful stranger was dry now, and Finrod began to recall that head, he knew who Glorfindel was, everyone did, the winner of countless athletic contests, the finest soldier in the whole army; it was astonishing that he had never met him before. He inhaled sharply, nervously, his life as well as his body, was in the hands of this stranger, this beautiful stranger, and all he could think about was his own desire, all he wanted was to lie down and let the stranger, let Glorfindel, take him.

   As though he had uttered his wish aloud, Glorfindel turned and smiled softly 'Before anything else, my beloved, I would make love to you again. Whatever happens, whatever we do, I cannot think with you naked in my arms, I must have you again.' Finrod smiled and they kissed. Glorfindel bound Finrod's hands behind his back, and watched Finrod's body respond; his breathing quickened, his pupils dilated and his back arched. Glorfindel widened his eyes briefly, this jewel among elves belonged to him more completely than he could have imagined, he wished to keep him locked away in a high tower, he also wanted to devour him completely; passion surged through him, he gripped Finrod tightly, covering his face and neck with kisses, hoarsely  moaning.

  Finrod seemed to soften in his arms, Glorfindel felt the urgency in him, he turned Finrod over and laid his hands on the smooth hard buttocks, parting them, hearing Finrod's soft sounds of desire, between the fast, rough breaths. He covered Finrod and entered him again, entered bliss, returning home, to the right place, the place he was supposed to be, where he belonged

  'You are mine !' he gasped, and Finrod leaned his head back and said 'Oh, I am yours ! ' and Glofindel kissed him, feeling his eyes burn with unshed tears. This was Finrod, whose land they were on even now, the King of West Beleriand, fairest of the House of Finwë, beloved by all, in Glorfindel's arms...

  Glorfindel was overwhelmed; he was, for the first time, glad that Finrod had asked to be bound, he wondered if he would be able to make love to him if he were released, and then thought of the words of Finrod, words of love, of surrender, of submission.

 'You are mine...' said Glorfindel thoughtfully. Finrod whimpered with desire

 'I belong to you, I would do anything for you. Everything I have is yours. Everything I am is yours. ' 

  
  Glorfindel, himself close to the oblivion of passion, wondered again how sincere Finrod was. Then he knew what to do. The decision made, his mind cleared, his body relaxed, and he moved inside Finrod's helpless body, letting the urgent rhythm take them both to rapture.

  When their breathing had returned to normal, Glorfindel laid Finrod down and stood up 'I will not be long' he said, and vanished into the trees. Finrod, almost anxious again, struggled into a sitting position, his hands still bound behind his back. But Glorfindel was returning, pulling his tunic over his head, already dressed in shoes and breeches.

 He smiled down at Finrod

 'Come, my love, I will take you to your pavilion. It would be futile to attempt to go to my little tent. At the least, your pavilion  has guards and we may have privacy there.' He stooped and picked up Finrod, who realized with horror that Glorfindel intended to carry him into Mereth Aderthad naked and in chains.

 He thought frantically, all his words of devotion, of submission, came back to him. He knew that Glorfindel was testing him, and he understood why. He thought of the reaction of the other elves, and compared that to the possibility of disappointing Glorfindel, and all these thoughts flashed through his mind between one breath and the next.

 He smiled up at Glorfindel and licked his throat 'I will love you forever' he said.

  Glorfindel smiled 'I want to kiss you again, but if I do, I will make love to you again. '

  Finrod smiled and said 'There is a large bed in my pavillion. And food.' 

  Glorfindel looked stricken 'Oh no' he groaned 'I am so hungry, and now you have reminded me...' Finrod laughed

  'Well, your timing is good, since we are invited to feast at the table of Fingolfin.' 

   And Glorfindel carried Finrod Finarfinion down the mountainside and in among the wagons and tents until they arrived at the central aisle where the pavillions of Fingolfin and his family were pitched, and the crowd of curious elves followed them to the porch of Finrod's green pavillion, where Glorfindel stopped, turned to face the crowd. There was a silence. Glorfindel looked at their faces, then smiled coldly

 'He is mine now.' he said, and carried him into the shade.

 

  
****************************************************************************************************

 

 


Chapter End Notes

more Laurëlot


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.