Autumn Hunter by Rhapsody

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Celegorm returns home after the autumn hunt... A tripple drabble.

Major Characters: Celegorm, Original Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Fixed-Length Ficlet, Het, Romance

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Mild)

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 296
Posted on 25 May 2007 Updated on 25 May 2007

This fanwork is complete.

Autumn Hunter

Read Autumn Hunter

The autumn hunt is over and he has returned home, his presence simply fills the room, leaving me in silent awe of his naked glory and he is well aware of my appraising eyes. For a moment, he stands there, allowing me to drink in his steely contour. Then, he moves towards me, his muscles ripple smoothly under his skin, eliciting me to touch and massage them. The trail of his clothes throughout our home tells his eager return to be with me.

"Your bath is ready." Since when did my lips run dry and my statements sound so curt?

"And you?" His tone leaves no imagination what he requires from me.

"Let me wash you first, then we can see what follows next." Then my heart jumps a little to see the peace mirrored in his eyes. He catches me off guard when his rough hands slip under my robe for a moment, pulling me close while his lips skim my jaws lightly. As abruptly as he pulled me against his body, the current cold makes me crave for his hotness.

Sighing deeply I watch how he lowers himself into the bath, while wet pearls of perspiration start to cover his brow caused by the steam that escapes from the water’s surface. Fetching the ladle and a bar of soap, I urge him to bend forward. The sights of his finely muscular back, trained by years of archery, are a sight for sore eyes. Patiently I let the water fall down on him, wetting his hair into dark curls, which glitter in the setting evening sun. Being as cautious as ever, carefulness is needed when I touch him, the simplest of caresses can evoke my hasty riser to burst into a ravenousness passion unknown to many: except for me.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.