All Our Yesterdays by Keiliss

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Timeline : Iavas (12 August to 4 October), final year of the Second Age
AN -Gil-galad's POV - thoughts and journal entries

A loosely projected end to some of the threads started in Even Quicker than Doubt.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

At the end of the War of the Last Alliance.

 

Major Characters: Elrond, Gil-galad, Glorfindel

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama

Challenges: Akallabêth in August

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Mild)

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 4, 721
Posted on 14 July 2007 Updated on 14 July 2007

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


If I have reviewed this somewhere else forgive me for repeating myself. I really love this story. Also, just wanted to let you know I borrowed a bit of your younger Elrond's personality for a ficlet I posted here (of course I mized it all up and for my own wicked purposes--please forgive me). It is a chapter (8-Forbidden Lore) in my drabble/ficket series here "It Gives A Lovely Light."

No, I don't think you've reviewed it before... thank you so much for commenting, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I read the ficlet and see the resemblance in the paragraph about him and Elros, yes. The interaction with Gil-galad was your own *smiles*. I've only written them together once, and I struggled - though I really should look through the rules and see if I could post that here. It goes from First Age through to Valinor.

Thank you, my dear, you've paid me a lovely compliment. I must go and read the rest of your series now.

~Kei

Oh wow, thank you so much for the lovely review :) This was a birthday gift originally, and was a projection of what might have happened during that final day to the people I'd been writing about in Even Quicker than Doubt -- sort of a spin off, I guess (Doubt is set at the beginning of the second age) I'm specially glad you enjoyed the historical and cultural background, because I like playing with those themes.