Afterglow by Grundy

| | |

Fanwork Notes

I should not leave challenge responses until the deadline. This could have been longer and more satisfying. Instead, it's precisely midway between a double and triple drabble.

My prompt was:

 

"When he has taken off my clothes,

Unable to guard my bosom with my slender arms

I clung to his very chest for garment

But when his hand crept down below my hips,

What was to save me, sinking in a sea of shame,

If not the god of love, who teaches us to swoon?"

~ "Sambhog Śṛngār" (Love in Enjoyment)

Fanwork Information

Summary:

A short glimpse of Galadriel and Celeborn early in their relationship.

Major Characters: Celeborn, Galadriel

Major Relationships: Celeborn/Galadriel

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre:

Challenges: Kings & Kink

Rating: Creator Chooses Not to Rate

Warnings: Sexual Content (Mild)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 256
Posted on 10 September 2021 Updated on 10 September 2021

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Afterglow

Read Afterglow

Artanis needed a few moments before her thoughts would cohere enough for her to focus on anything in particular – like the maddening smirk Celeborn was giving her from between her legs.

“I did tell you that much enjoyment could be had even without full joining,” he grinned.

If that was not full joining… it took all her self-restraint not to yank him up by the shoulders and demand he do more. Her body was still pulsing with the aftershocks. But she would not give him the satisfaction.

Celeborn worked his way up her body all the same, trailing a series of kisses up to her breasts.

“I vaguely remember a Noldorin princess who couldn’t even change her clothes with me watching,” he teased. “Look at you now.”

Galadriel.

He has used the name for her several times, though only once out loud – and only when it was just the two of them.

She fought the lingering urge to cover her chest, and settled for pulling him closer to her instead. He might enjoy the sight, but she was still not entirely at ease naked. Though it became a bit easier every time she and Celeborn explored each other’s bodies…

“Mmm,” she agreed, trying to hide that she probably still couldn’t manage coherent speech, not less than a minute after seeing all of Elentári’s work.

“My lady of light speechless?” Celeborn asked, nibbling at her neck.

“Hardly,” she smiled. “Merely enjoying the moment as you so often urge me to do.”


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.