Make a Wishlist!

Make a Wishlist with woman typing

Holiday traditions around the world involve the giving of gifts, and no challenge worthy of the name Holiday Party would be complete without the chance to shower your fellow fans with acts of kindness. We first debuted wishlists during our Block Party challenge, held during the covid lockdowns of April 2020, and we're bringing them back for this holiday season.

Wishlists are simple: You can ask for up to three things related to Tolkien fandom and fanworks. And you can grant as many wishes as you want. What can you ask for? Fanworks, comments, playlists, recommendations, art--if it's related to Tolkien and Tolkien fanworks, you can ask for it!

Please note that wishlists are not a swap or exchange. We ask that people who make a wishlist do their best to fill at least one wish for another person, but this certainly isn't required. And while we hope that everyone that grants a wish also has one of their wishes granted, we can't guarantee that.

What do you need to get started? You can get started granting wishes here. And don't forget to create a wishlist for yourself.


Banner image created by Mohamed Mahmoud Hassan (public domain).


Posted on 17 November 2021 (updated 10 January 2022) by Dawn Felagund