Site Updates and Fixes

We have a few small site updates and fixes to share:

- We received multiple requests to define the warning tags we use on the site, and we've finally done it! You can find them here. Thanks to the inclusivity committee for their input here.

I've written an FAQ on notifications for comments and comment replies.

- The broken links in the Comments column on the My Fanworks page is finally fixed! I thought it'd be easy! It was not ... but at last I got it figured out.

A few reminders:

We're still looking for volunteers to help with several areas of managing the site and producing content for the site.

- If you are a creator on our archive and want to receive comment notifications, please check your comment settings under My Account, then click the Edit tab. (There's a handy FAQ on how to do this!) A recent bug in one of our modules may have caused your notifications to switch off. If you want to check to see if you've missed comments, you can find all of your comments on the My Comments page.

Update! I've also fixed the issue where, if you saved a draft fanwork by unchecking the Published tickbox at the bottom of the submission form, that draft was not listed anywhere on the site. If you didn't save a link, you were out of luck. Now, if you go to you My Fanworks page and scroll to the bottom, you should see your draft fanworks listed there.


Posted on 1 December 2021 (updated 3 December 2021) by Dawn Felagund