Alternate Universe Fanfiction Book Club

Fanfiction Book Club - Alternate Universe Fanfiction Book Club, 15-16 January 2022

Have a fic that takes tiny step or a giant leap away from canon? Wrote a fix-it? Changed an outcome? Engaged in a little gender-bending? Decided to fill in the what-happens-in-the-ever-after? Gave Turin a happily-ever-after? Made Miriel Lord (of Angmar)? Created a modern AU where Glorfindel and Legolas are engaged in a merry business war over the largest market share of hair care products (slight edge to the son of Thranduil due to a unique line in beard-grooming products)? Thought of something not listed here? Even better.

The Alternate Universe Book Club will be held Saturday, January 15 and Sunday, January 16. Your hosts for this event are Lilith and Shadow.

Sign-ups for the Alternate Universe Book Club are now closed but all Discord members are welcome to join us to discuss stories in the #fanfiction-book-club and #fanfiction-book-club-nsfw channels!

Schedule

Need to know a time in your timezone? Find a timezone converter here.

Saturday, January 15

Sunday, January 16

To learn more about participating in, attending, or hosting a fanfiction book club, see our book club FAQ.

To join our Discord server: If you are a logged-in member, you will see an invite link in the footer of all pages on the site. If you're not an archive member, you can contact the moderators for an invite link.


Posted on 12 January 2022 (updated 2 February 2022) by Dawn Felagund