New Challenge: Zingers

Banner reads Zingers, SWG Challenge, July 15 - August 15

I wish I’d said that! We all love a cool comeback, a fierce burn, or a witty insult, particularly when it’s from one of our favorite characters. This month, we’re offering zingers and insults from literature and pop culture as inspiration. You may use the prompt any way you like - it need not be included in the fanwork, only inspire it!

To receive a prompt for this challenge, comment on our Dreamwidthsend us an ask on Tumblr, post the the #monthly-challenges channel on our Discord, or message us through the SWG site.

In order to receive a creator stamp for this challenge, your response should be posted to the SWG archive on or before August 15, 2022.

Also, a friendly reminder that if you use an SWG challenge prompt as part of a fanwork that you create for another fandom event (e.g., TRSB, Slashy Santa), if the reveal date for your fanwork is after the challenge closes, you can still receive your stamp! Simply post your fanwork to the SWG archive as soon as you are permitted to by the rules of the other event, tag the correct SWG challenge, and alert the mods that you need a stamp for that challenge.


Posted on 15 July 2022 (updated 19 August 2022) by Dawn Felagund