Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Thanks so much!  To be honest, this sort of non-Tolkien-specific challenge is quite straightforward - but I skipped the one before it, which was a 'dangerous beasts' challenge: you'd think it might be easier, but working in dragons and wargs before they're meant to have been bred was more of a challenge than I was up for just then...

Thank you!  I am about to flood your inbox with replies, I think, so sorry for that - but thanks for all your lovely reviews!  They have cheered me remarkably.  ;) 

I have been having fun playing with a distinct change of tone from the usual stuff with this set.  At some point I realised I'd been spending too much time lately writing Elves being nostalgic and wistful, so thought I'd try the same thing with a different group of characters.  So this descent into a dark, horrible place...

Thank you so much!  That combination of a challenge and a blessing was really what I wanted here - I'm so glad it came across.  And so glad you've enjoyed the set!  I do appreciate it and am definitely spurred to get on with it as soon as I can (you are an awesome cheerleader, really! <3).