A Night of Pleasures by chrissystriped

| | |

A Night of Pleasures


Thuringwethil sauntered up the length of the hall to where Melkor sat on his throne and watched his two lieutenants having a heated argument with each other. Thuringwethil ignored them. Her blood was thrumming hot in her veins and she wanted.

“Are they arguing again?” she asked, draping one arm around Melkor’s shoulders and sitting down on the armrest of the throne. 

Mairon’s eala that she could see with the eye on her forehead, was an angry purple colour and Kosomot’s body was almost blindingly bright to her heat-sensitive second eye-pair. 

“Yes,” Melkor shrugged. “But they have the best ideas that way, so I don’t mind too much.” 

“And you like them fighting over you,” Thuringwethil provided. She kneaded Melkor’s neck with her long fingers, letting him feel just a bit of talon. 

“Have you been hunting?” he said with a sniff, smelling the blood on her breath. 

“Yes.” 

“Show me,” Melkor ordered and pulled her on his lap. Thuringwethil opened her forehead-eye wide and let the images in her mind flow towards him. 

The elf was running through the forest, frantically trying to get away from her. But she was too quick for it on her wings, weaving easily through the trees. It was like a beacon to her second eyes; she could see its blood flowing through its veins. 

Thuringwethil tugged the ties of Melkor’s trousers free and reached in to stroke his hardening cock. The thrill of the hunt was thrumming through her again, fanning the heat in her nether regions. Melkor moaned and wrapped his hand in her hair, pulling her down for a kiss. He skilfully evaded her fangs when he pushed his tongue into her mouth. 

She swooped down on the elf, throwing him to the earth. She could hear its ragged breath, smell its sweet blood. 

She arched her back as Melkor pushed her skirts up with his free hand and pushed two fingers inside her. 

She bit down on its soft neck, hot blood filling her mouth in spurts. She sucked, shivering with pleasure, until the flow ceased. 

Thuringwethil stroked his cock quicker as he rubbed his thumb over her clit. She moaned, canting her hips, pushing down on his hand. Her wings flared out, hot pleasure rushing through her body. His release spilled over her hand. She slumped against him, panting and shivering. 

“Thank you, my lord,” she said with a satisfied grin. 

Melkor chuckled and swiped his finger up her wet folds, making her whine. “I’ll have you for real later,” he said. “And you two,” he called towards his lieutenants. Thuringwethil realised only now that the argument had stopped. She looked around and grinned at the two maiar. “I expect you two as well.” 

“Feeling voracious, my lord?” she teased as she climbed off his lap. 

“Mind your tongue,” Melkor said, but he was radiating pleasure as he tucked his cock back into his trousers, so Thuringwethil answered: “Make me.” 

Melkor laughed. “I will,” he said. “And that is a promise.”

 

Thuringwethil wore a purple dress, the fabric thin but not too thin. It teased the eye with promises for more. She slipped into Melkor’s rooms and made herself comfortable in the living room. There had been an invitation, and anyway, he liked her defiant. 

Which was just as well — she wouldn’t kneel to anyone. It was what had gotten her into trouble with the other Valar in the first place — well that, and the blood drinking. Yavanna hadn’t appreciated her draining her creatures, and the Valar in general surely wouldn’t like it that she hunted the First Children. But oh, they tasted so good and Melkor didn’t mind. 

He’d freed her from her prison in Almaren and she would be always grateful for that. He’d earned her loyalty, but she was free. She would be no one’s servant, ever again. 

She could hear Melkor rummaging around in the play room: she wouldn’t disturb him there — she liked surprises — so she poured herself a cup of wine. She wondered how much of that was left. It had been a little foolish of Melkor to destroy the lamps. Yes, she was a much more formidable hunter in the dark (her second eyes gaveher an advantage over her prey that needed light to see) but many plants had stopped growing in the dark. 

She turned her head when the door opened and Mairon strolled in. She opened her forehead-eye and saw that he’d calmed down again. His eala had the tone of smooth, shining gold. Pity, he got deliciously rough when he was angry, but as Kosomot would come, too, something might be done to egg him on. 

He lifted a fine, dark eyebrow at her and her wineglass. “Where is the Lord?” 

Thuringwethil waved her hand in the direction of the play room. “Making preparations, I guess.” 

“Does he know you are drinking his wine?” 

“I’m sure he knows that we have both arrived,” she answered. “And if he didn’t want me to drink it, he should have put it away. Help yourself.” 

Mairon laughed and sat down but left the wine alone. “No. I’m not out for punishment tonight.” 

“But it’s delicious!” Thuringwethil licked one of her fangs, leaving open if she meant the wine or punishment from Melkor’s hand. 

Mairon’s gold became tinged red from slight arousal. Thuringwethil let her tongue slowly wander over her lower lip and saw him shift in his seat. 

“It’s been a while, hasn’t it?” she teased. 

“Do you think I only fuck you ?” he answered, curling his lips.

“No, of course not. I can always see when Melkor has fucked you .” She chuckled at the flash in his eyes. Maybe she’d manage to rile him up all on her own. “But you want me.” 

“You think I would mind admitting that?” he huffed.

Mairon always tried so very hard to make sure no one saw what he was feeling. Thuringwethil leaned back in her seat when he stood up and towered over her, taking her chin between his fingers.

 “You are desirable, as you know quite well. And yes, I will enjoy whatever our Lord is going to do and let me do to you later, little flittermouse.” 

Thuringwethil shuddered as a pulse of his power, hot and sleek like molten metal, slid down her body. Yes , she thought, that’s the attitude I want from you. 

“Starting without me?” Melkor asked sternly from behind her. “That’s not very polite of you.” 

“If the host keeps his guests waiting, he can hardly complain when they find entertainment among themselves,” Thuringwethil answered. 

“Guests?” Melkor gripped one of her smaller wings at the root and pulled her head back so she looked at him. “You misunderstand. I ordered you — my subjects — here for my entertainment.” 

There was a claw on the finger he dragged down her cheek and neck and Thuringwethil felt arousal ignite in her belly at the sharpness of it against her skin. 

“I don’t follow orders.” She sounded more breathless and less teasing than she’d intended. 

Melkor chuckled, the rumble of it vibrating through her body. “I know you can’t be trusted to follow orders. That’s why I intend to have you bound, my beautiful entertainment.” 

“Not fair,” she pouted, although she liked ropes. But when Melkor tied her up, it usually meant she was going to have to wait for her orgasm. 

“I’m your Lord, I don’t need to be fair.” Melkor kissed her upside down and bit her lower lip. “Kosomot on his way?” he asked, looking at Mairon. 

“How would I know?” he answered tersely. 

“Mairon is surly because you give me more attention than him,” Thuringwethil teased, and was rewarded with a withering look. 

“Is that so?” Melkor let go of her wing and sat down on the armrest of Mairon’s seat. “Are you jealous for my attention, my forge-spirit?” 

“I am not,” Mairon said stiffly. “I come to you as you command…” His voice wavered as Melkor’s hand slid between his thighs. “But I… I won’t fight for your attention.” 

“Come in,” Melkor called when a knock sounded on the door, but didn’t stop to stroke Mairon’s cock through his trousers. Thuringwethil watched with growing arousal. She always enjoyed to see Mairon’s composure slip, no matter the occasion. 

“Oh, come on!” she called when Kosomot stepped in, looking like a red haired, albeit very muscular, elf. “I’ve looked forward to riding your rock spur.” 

“You are late,” Melkor said. 

“Yes, my lord.” Kosomot bowed. “I can see you have already started. I apologise, there was a problem, it is solved now.” 

Melkor nodded. “Well then, come here.” He tucked Kosomot down by the collar of his shirt and kissed him possessively. “Thuringwethil is right. Your battle shroud is called for today.” 

“As you wish, my lord.” 

Hot air blew past Thuringwethil, catching in her hair and wings, as he changed. He had no need for clothes anymore. His body was like cooling lava, molten heat showing through the cracks, his hair dark as shadows now. 

Thuringwethil closed her second eyes because his heat was blinding her. 

Bands of gold, the colour of his eyes, were wound around his horns and gold glinted at his chest and between his legs. Thuringwethil licked her lips as she eyed his cock. She wanted him inside him, stretching her, those piercing dragging against her inner walls. He was so hot in this form, literally as well as figuratively. 

“Isn’t he wonderful?” Melkor asked, embracing her from behind. “I’ll enjoy to watch him fuck you while you are tied up, immobilised, forced to take it.” 

He slid her dress off her shoulders, letting it billow around her hips, and cupped one of her breasts. Thuringwethil leaned into his touch as he rolled her nipple between two fingers, his free hand stroking her belly, a claw teasing the soft skin below her navel. Her eyes stayed on Kosomot who flexed his muscles with a grin, making the lines of lava shift. 

“Not much to force there,” Thuringwethil answered with a moan as Kosomot reached down and stroked his cock slowly. She pushed her hips forward, trying to make Melkor slide his hand further down. 

“Oh, I know.” Melkor nibbled at the ridge of one of her head-wings with dangerously sharp teeth. “But I still enjoy tying you up.” He squeezed her tit, his claws pricking her skin, before he gripped her long hair and turned her toward his play room. 

“Come on, you two,” Melkor said as he led her through the door. 

“I’m curious what plans you have for me, my lord,” Mairon said, his voice mellow and enticing. 

Thuringwethil felt his power slide over her, but she knew it was directed at Melkor. She felt his grip tighten in response. 

“My dear Mairon.” She could see from the corner of her eye that Melkor had lifted his free hand to trace Mairon’s lips with a long claw. “You know what I want from you.” 

Mairon’s eala lit up in satisfaction at those words and Thuringwethil could see him throw a triumphant look at Kosomot — always fighting, those two…

“Your wish is my pleasure, my lord,” he purred. 

“I expect nothing less.” Melkor pulled him close for a quick kiss, before he said, “Get comfortable and enjoy.” 

Thuringwethil slid her dress the rest of the way down before she sat on the padded bench in the middle of the room, lifted her arms to the iron pole fixed horizontally at face level, and smiled lasciviously at Melkor. 

“Very pretty, little flittermouse,” Melkor said, lifting up a length of rope. 

He wrapped it slowly around her wrists and the rod, again and again until she was securely bound. Thuringwethil closed all eyes but her forehead one, enjoying his excited, red glow. She let Melkor fold her wings tightly on her back, another rope was wrapped around her chest, tying her wings to her body and squeezing her tits. Her clit was pulsing in the same rhythm as the blood thrumming in her bound tits. 

She opened her eyes in surprise when Melkor gripped her hips and pulled her forward, so she lay on her lower back and more of her weight rested on her arms. She moaned, trying to arch into the touch when Melkor swiped his finger up her folds. 

“Tease,” she growled and he laughed. 

“Of course,” he answered and lifted one of her legs to tie it beside her wrists. 

She let herself relax into the bonds — she trusted in Melkor’s competence, and she enjoyed the bite of the rope. She knew Melkor loved the slow ritual of taking away her freedom, could see pleasure pulsing like dark fire in his eala, and when she opened her light-eyes, she could see the bulge in his trousers. She was spread wide open and ached to be filled. 

“All yours, Kosomot,” Melkor said and stepped back towards an armchair placed in a way that would give him a good view. 

“Thank you, my lord,” Kosomot chuckled. 

Thuringwethil eyed his cock with hunger. He’d clearly enjoyed watching her being wrapped up like a gift. Heat radiated from him and caressed Thuringwethil’s naked skin; her nipples tightened. He wrapped his huge hands around her thighs and leaned forward, the pre-cum-slick head of his arousal nudging her folds. 

“Yesss,” she hissed, holding Kosomot’s golden gaze. “I want your cock, I want your heat. Fuck me!” 

Kosomot pushed slowly in, breaching her, stretching her, the delicious pain of his size and heat making Thuringwethil’s spine tingle. She let her head fall back as pleasure engulfed her with each thrust. She wanted to move, wanted to meet him, but the bonds sat tight. She leaned into them, enjoyed their bite and unyielding hold as Kosomot fucked her. She felt her pleasure build, her skin slick with sweat, each thrust drawing a moan from her.

 

“Make sure she can’t come,” Melkor whispered into Mairon’s ear, hiking his knees up higher on his arms. 

“Yes, my lord,” Mairon moaned, the motion letting Melkor’s cock brush against his prostate. 

Melkor smiled as he felt him send his power out and bit his neck hard enough to draw blood, rocking into him. He’d lost no time in sheathing his cock inside Mairon after leaving Thuringwethil to Kosomot. Tying her up had aroused him so much! She had a mouth on her and was hopelessly disrespectful, but whenever he used the ropes, she gave herself over to him in a way she never did otherwise. 

“What a sight they are,” he said, watching Kosomot — the cracks in his cold-lava skin widening as his arousal grew — spread her open. 

Thuringwethil’s head had lolled back, her eyes closed. She was meeting Kosomot’s quickening thrusts as much as was possible in her bindings. 

“Mmmh,” was Mairon’s only answer. 

The only time Mairon didn’t sneer at everything Kosomot did was when Melkor had all three of them together like this and Melkor liked the peace. He wrapped his hand around Mairon’s cock who was using the armrests for purchase to ride him and stroked him quickly. 

Mairon howled like the wolf he sometimes turned into when his release crashed over him. His muscles tightened around his cock and Melkor came, biting down on his neck again. His blood tasted sharply of metals on his tongue. 

He held Mairon close, lapping the oozing bitemarks. He was not a blood-drinker like Thuringwethil, but he enjoyed the taste of it after an orgasm. He felt heat crackle across him, Kosomot lighting up like a torch for a moment, and knew he’d come, too. 

That left only Thuringwethil, he could hear her moaning. Melkor grinned. He wasn’t through with her. 

“I believe you have some ideas for her,” he said softly into Mairon’s ear. “Don’t let her come, yet.” 

Mairon contorted himself so he could kiss him without Melkor’s softening cock slipping out of him. His tongue dipped into Melkor’s mouth, tasting his own blood. Then he slid off his lap and closed his robe. 

Melkor watched in fascination how his attitude changed. When Mairon was with him, he was a wild thing on a leash, never tamed but ready to defer to Melkor’s greater power. The way he walked towards Thuringwethil now was like a predator drawing in on his prey — a caged, helpless prey, ready to be devoured. 

The muscles in Melkor’s thighs tensed as arousal rushed through his body. He wrapped his hand loosely around his cock, lazily fondling himself as he watched Mairon dip his finger between Thuringwethil’s folds. 

“Will you beg me for release, little flittermouse?”, he heard him say and smiled at her moaned answer:

“Never.”

 

Mairon slowly rubbed Thuringwethil’s clit, feeling her strain against her bonds — the ropes as well as the one he’d laid around her pleasure. He could have told her it was useless. Melkor’s knots held tight and he was too powerful for her to be able to break his hold. He could see her bite her lip when he pulled his hand away, stifling what he thought would have been a whimper. He grinned down at her, her eyes glowering back at him above flushed cheeks. 

“Don’t go away,” he teased. “I’ll be right back.” 

He walked towards the back of the room, where the implements for any fancy Melkor could come up with lay ready. He took a flogger in hand — not a nasty one, but not too soft either — and let it swish through the air to let her hear the sound. 

“I think you wanted to annoy me,” he said as he turned around. He stopped behind her, gripping her chin and tilting her head back. “Well, you succeeded. Deal with the consequences.” 

It was not just play. It did annoy him, how little respect she showed to their Lord. But he also knew that Melkor had not ordered him to punish her, this was still a game. He’d enjoy it anyway. 

He let his hand slide down to cup her breast and circled her nipple with his thumb before pinching it hard, digging in his nail. Thuringwethil tensed with a gasp turning into a half-pained half-aroused moan as he continued to roll it between his fingers. 

“You are going to beg before this is over,” he whispered into her ear, throwing a quick glance at Melkor. 

A stab of jealousy pricked him — Melkor had spread his legs, Kosomot kneeling between them and sucking his cock — but he pushed it aside. Melkor wanted him to give him a show and he would please him well. He flicked his hand and dragged the thongs of the flogger over Thuringwethil’s cunt and belly before teasing her tits with the tips. She was squirming, but growled: “Do your worst.” 

Mairon’s cock throbbed as he walked around her, dragging the thongs back down. “With pleasure,” he purred and stroked out. 

Arousal rushed through him at the sight of red welts blooming on her skin. He savoured how her muscles tensed under the lash, the sounds she made as the pain mounted. He enjoyed having her in his power, to do with her as he pleased. To be the one to decide how much pain she had to endure.

He heard Melkor moan behind him and made sure to angle himself in a way so his Lord had a good view. Thuringwethil was panting, shivering as he slid the thongs up her burning skin. 

“Got something to tell me?” he said, and she snarled at him. 

Mairon laughed and flicked his wrist to snap the tips of the flogger against her skin. Thuringwethil sucked in her breath and moaned. Mairon started to stroke his own cock while continuing to tease her with the flogger. He caressed her, alternating with light strokes and sharper slaps. 

Mairon watched her face, the mingled pain and pleasure in her features. The stubbornness that radiated from her made him wish he could break it — but Melkor wouldn’t like that. Their Lord was amused by her attitude, for whatever reason. He flipped the flogger around and slid it into her cunt. All of Thuringwethil’s eyes flew open at once. She moaned loudly. 

“Bastard,” she gasped when he angled it in just the right way. 

Mairon stroked his arousal quicker as he drove her on. He could hear Melkor moan again and shuddered as the pleasure of his Lord’s orgasm crashed into him. Thuringwethil jerked in bonds. 

“Fine,” she moaned, Melkor’s release pushing her over the edge. “You win. Please!” 

“Please what?” Mairon asked with a smirk, pulling the flogger out. 

“Fuck me already!” she shouted. “Please.” 

“I should teach you how to beg,” Mairon said, letting the flogger fall to the ground and shrugging his robe off his shoulders. “You suck at it.” 

Thuringwethil’s laughter turned into a shout of pleasure when he entered her. He thrust into her quickly, sliding his hands up her hot skin, feeling it burn under his palms. She was moaning unabashedly, shuddering around him, as he rubbed her clit with his thumb. He still held a bond around her pleasure, but when he heard Melkor say “Let her,” he loosened it and Thuringwethil came with a shout, her muscles clenching around him.

 

Thuringwethil lay slumped in her bonds. She felt boneless, her body thrumming, glowing in the aftermath of pleasure. She was satisfied — well fucked and satisfied. While Mairon had made sure that Melkor had a good view of him playing with her, she’d also had a very good view of Kosomot going down on his knees and taking Melkor into his mouth. She’d seen him spread his legs wider to receive Kosomot’s ministrations, had seen his hand come down to grip Kosomot’s horn and rub the skin around the base — Kosomot had given a rumbling purr at that. 

She’d watched Melkor’s face light up in bliss as her own pleasure rose, his mind spreading out when he came. She would have come then, if she could, but instead she’d been compelled to beg Mairon. She didn’t feel too bothered about it, this had always been a game she was intended to lose. Her ass and thighs were delightfully sore. He’d given her what she’d wanted — both him and Kosomot had. She tried to grin at Melkor when he came over to her, but she knew she looked a bit tired. 

“You’ve been a delightful entertainment, little flittermouse,” Melkor rumbled. 

He undid her bonds, slowly giving her back her freedom. 

“I know,” she answered and reached up to wrap her arms around his neck. “I saw your pleasure.” She rose to her feet, dragging herself up by his neck and nipped at his skin with her teeth. “It was delightful.” She felt Kosomot’s and Mairon’s come run down her thighs. 

“Good night, Melkor.” 

She wanted to go, soak in one of the hot pools down in the earth now. 

“Good night, Thuringwethil.”

 

“Mind if I join you?” 

Thuringwethil cracked her forehead-eye open, seeing Kosomot’s flaming eala. She sat in one of the pools, immersed to the neck. 

“Come in,” she said, opening one of her light-eyes. 

He was wearing what she thought of as his boring fana again. But that was just as well. His heat would have made the water vanish into steam otherwise. 

“Not snuggling with Melkor right now?” she asked with a wink. 

“Nah, he asked Mairon to stay and you know how it is with him.” 

“Feeling jealous?” Thuringwethil aimed for a light tone. She was teasing, not accusing, she liked Kosomot. 

“No.” Kosomot shrugged and sank deeper into the water. “I know Melkor esteems me and wants me and he knows that I know. There’s no reason to be jealous. Really, I wouldn’t mind snuggling in a big pile of three. It’s Mairon who can’t be convinced.” Kosomot rolled his eyes in annoyance then he grinned at her. “How are you doing after tonight.” 

“Feeling incredibly well fucked,” Thuringwethil answered with a sigh and a slow, relaxed spreading of her wings. 

“You were awesome, dear,” she added, throwing him a kiss. 

Kosomot laughed. “I don’t know if I ever told you, but I am so glad you joined us. You make everything much less serious and keep Melkor amused.” 

“And I am deadly quick and silent and the best scout he’s ever had.” 

“That, too. But really.” Kosomot bowed forward to look at her better through the steam. “You complete our team.” 

Thuringwethil felt a warmth in her chest and a sting in her light-eyes that felt disturbingly like tears. 

“Does Melkor know you think of his realm as a group effort?” she joked because she didn’t know what else to say. 

“He knows I serve him with all my being. But he has also always known that he can’t do this alone.” Kosomot scooted over to lean his shoulder against hers. “Don’t tell him I said this, but I know he was terribly lonely before we found him.” 

“I won’t say a word”, Thuringwethil promised seriously. She liked Melkor and she knew the proud fool would push them all away, if he thought they pitied him. 

“What do you think?”, Kosomot said. “About preparing for a fight, I mean?” 

“Huh?” Thuringwethil didn’t know what he meant. “What are you talking about?” 

“It’s what we fought about today, didn’t you listen?” 

“No, I was kind of… preoccupied”, Thuringwethil said. “Who are we fighting?” 

“The Valar, if Mairon can be believed. He insists they’ll come to challenge Melkor, now that they know about the Children.” 

“Oh,” Thuringwethil gulped. “They would, wouldn’t they?” 

“I’m not so sure about that. They haven’t left their paradise they built for themselves before, so why should they suddenly start to care what we do over here now?” 

Thuringwethil shrugged, unsure. “When I still served them, they were so excited for the coming of the Children. Maybe?” 

“Hmm.” Kosomot’s rumble vibrated in her chest. “I did not believe Mairon, but if you agree with him?” 

“I think, I do.” Thuringwethil shivered, despite the heat of the water. Kosomot laid his arm around her shoulder. 

“We’ll get through this. If you are right, I think it would be best to bury deep into the ground and vanish.” 

Thuringwethil was surprised to hear that from him. “I’d have thought you’d want a fight”, she said. 

“I would not mind to have a good fight with a few of their Maiar, but I know I can’t take on a Vala. And as powerful as Melkor is, I don’t think he could win against all of them. Better to hide and be left alone again.” 

“Maybe. What does Melkor think?” 

“He hasn’t said, yet.” 

Thuringwethil nodded, but she wasn’t sure that hiding would be enough.

 

Melkor lay stretched out on his bed, his fana feeling pleasantly tired after he’d just fucked Mairon again. Not that he needed anything like the sleep of animals or Children, but it was nice to feel he’d used the shape he’d taken well. 

“What are you going to do, if they come?” Mairon asked and he sighed. 

He could hear the fear in his lieutenants voice. It was what he and Kosomot had argued about, when Thuringwethil had come in and so nicely diverted them. It had been Thuringwethil, too, who had brought the news that Orome had finally found the Children. That had been a while ago, but… 

“Why should they do anything now, when they haven’t all this time?” 

That was what Kosomot thought and Melkor was echoing him now, because that was what he wanted to believe. Because if they came… he shuddered. Mairon, thankfully, acted as if he hadn’t noticed. 

“Because now they have something tangible to fight for.” Mairon sat up and looked down at him with a beseeching look on his face. “My lord, I know them better than Kosomot — or even you, maybe. I have lived with them. They won’t allow us any peace here, now that we could threaten their precious children.” 

Melkor felt dread creep through him, paralysing him. 

“Let us at least prepare, I beg you,” Mairon continued. “I told you, I think some of the Children might be persuaded to join you.” 

Melkor felt a flare of annoyance. Mairon had gone among the Children to befriend them, against his explicit wish. He wanted them to fear him, not follow him. 

“Why do you hate them so?” Mairon asked softly. “They did nothing to you. It’s illogical and it might cost us…” 

“Be quiet!” Melkor snapped and pulled him down to have him under him. 

Mairon glowered at him, unwilling to disobey an order but clearly angry. 

“They will listen to the lies of the Valar and believe them,” Melkor growled. “That’s all I need to know about them.” 

He was roiling with anger and pain and fear and not able to voice anything of it to Mairon. He gripped his wrists and pushed him down, kissing him harshly, their teeth smashing together. He wanted him to shut up, to not even think of these things — he wanted to forget, too. He raked his nails down Mairon’s side, drawing blood and a hiss from Mairon’s lips and licked at the scratches. Mairon writhed under him. 

Trying to get away or maybe spur him on. Melkor didn’t care either way right now. He still held Mairon’s wrists down with one hand, using the other to caress and scratch his skin, his mouth finding the welts, licking and nibbling. Mairon moaned and Melkor could feel his arousal against his thigh. He smiled and slid down, intent on losing himself in giving Mairon pleasure. 

“My lord!” Mairon called out in surprise and moaned as he wrapped his lips around his cock. 

It wasn’t the first time he did this, but he didn’t do it often. Melkor didn’t leave him any time to argue. Afterwards, he turned on his side, away from Mairon and said softly: “You have my permission to seek out the Children and try to persuade them to join me.” Maybe something good would come of it. 

“Thank you, my lord.” Mairon kissed his shoulder and leaned against him. Melkor let him, he needed his closeness now.


Chapter End Notes

Written for TRSB 2022 for Lets_Get_Brave's artwork: https://twitter.com/Lets_Get_Brave/status/1564583190005678080


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment