Ice Cubes by ohboromir

Fanwork Information

Summary:

"You look admirable indeed like this, Zigûr."

Mairon goes to great lengths to get on the King's good side.

(Tolkien Secret Santa Advent (NSFW) Calendar Day 22: Ice Cubes)

Major Characters: Ar-Pharazôn, Sauron

Major Relationships: Ar-Pharazon/Sauron

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Erotica

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Graphic)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 590
Posted on 22 December 2021 Updated on 30 September 2023

This fanwork is complete.

Ice Cubes

Read Ice Cubes

"You look admirable indeed like this, Zigûr."

Tar-Mairon, he wanted to hiss, but his mouth was full of burning cold ice and Ar-Pharazôn's cock. Mairon didn't know which was worse. The King's rough hand wound into his hair and pulled him back, throwing him back into the bed. The ice in mouth melted and dribbled down his chin, but he would not risk displeasing the King by spitting it out.

Ar-Pharazôn reached into that damn bucket, making his touch freeze as he pushed Mauron's legs apart. Mairon realised too late what he was planning. His back arched off the bed and a deep, keening wail left his lips as the king pushed the ice inside of him. It was agony; if he thought he had felt the cold before, this was another level. It seemed to sweep through him, searing his skin.

“Bastard.” he cursed, and the King laughed, curling a hand around the maia’s cock and stroking it to full hardness.

“But you enjoy it so, Zigûr. Your body does not lie. The self-proclaimed King of Middle-Earth, wailing and moaning in my bed. Who is the King now, Zigûr?” His smile made Mairon want to smite him to ash right there. Remember your plan, Mairon. You will have revenge. Patience.

Ar-Pharazôn’s hand grew threateningly tight around his cock and Mairon hissed. “Answer me. Who is the King now?”

Mairon gritted his teeth. He would not give in easily, turning his head away. It was a mistake. Ar-Pharazôn took an ice cube and pressed it against his cock, sliding it over his slit, and the maia yelped like a scolded dog.

“You. You are the King, Ar-Pharazôn.”

It stung. He looked up, pale golden eyes glittering in the dim light of the king’s bedchamber. It was another mistake. The King’s face was twisted in a gloating smirk, lips upturned, and Mairon hated the lust and power he saw reflected in Ar-Pharazôn’s eyes. But what was worse was the feeling the look sent through him, like lightening down his spine, and his cock twitched eagerly in the King’s hand. Ar-Pharazôn was not the first to look at him like this. He did so love being desired.

“That’s a good little maia. Spill for me, Zigur.” Mairon whined, as the king finally let him have his pleasure, pumping his cock in his fist, keeping the ice pressed between Mairon’s flesh and his palm until it melted into nothing. As much as his mind hated it, his body would not obey, and Mairon arched and came, white hot seed spurting onto his thighs and soothing the burn of the ice. For a blissful moment, he forgot where he was, eyes closed and lips parted.

Distracted, Mairon did not have time to protest before Ar-Pharazôn was holding his face down on his cock again. The maia choked and spluttered, glaring up at the King, but clearly the man enjoyed it, as he fucked Mairon’s mouth harshly, and in his typical fashion, he waited until the last moment to shove Mairon back, coming over his face and mouth - he always liked to leave his mark on his prisoner.

“Pleased, my king?” he wiped his face on Ar-Pharazôn’s sheets, pretending not to be disgusted. “Am I dismissed?”

“Oh, little maia, we are not done yet. I still have plenty of ice left.”


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.