Eönwë Week 2024

We are pleased to announce the coming of Eönwë Week, a fandom event dedicated to our favourite Herald. The event will run from August 12th to 18th 2024 on Tumblr.

Prompts

August 12th: Genesis | Air | Almaren
August 13th: Friendships | Herald | Valinor
August 14th: War | Celeg Aithorn | Beleriand
August 15th: Romance | Mercy | Taniquetil
August 16th: Lost Tales | He Of The Sun | Son of Manwë
August 17th: Eagles | Duty | Noldor
August 18th: Freeform

Rules

  1. Have fun!
  2. This event should not be the vehicle to characters hate, bigotry, racism, transphobia and other less savoury behaviours. This is a safe event for lgbtqia+ people and behaviours reflecting any type of threats against this community will be blocked without any tolerance. it’s 2024, get over yourself.

    The mods hold the rights to arbitrarily refuse someone’s participation to the event following that user’s behaviour toward others in the fandom.
  3. Nsfw / dark content / dead dove are accepted but should be tagged properly.
  4. No AI generated works will be accepted, including ai generated art, writing, photo manipulation etc.
  5. Prompts are here as a general guidance, you are free to interpret them as you want.
  6. Respect other users’ entries. If something is not to your liking you are not entitled to let it known. Simply scroll down. it is that easy.
  7. Tag your entry with #eonweweek or mention this blog in your post to be reblogged.

Find the event's FAQ here.