Beta-Reader List Now Available

The beta reader list and profiles are again available on our website!

Betas, please check your profiles to ensure that they are correct. If something looks amiss, comment here or contact us.

The beta directory can be found here.

To add yourself to the beta list or edit an existing profile, check out our beta-reader FAQ here.

Original Post, June 17:

Here on the archive, we have been battling a very annoying bug for months now that occasionally shuts down pages that have /user/ in the URL. We have been able to identify two modules that trigger the bug. One module we have been able to replace entirely with core software, and Dawn has been slowly chipping away at this over the past few months.

Russandol just moved over the configurations needed for the FINAL step in this process from our test site. For the next few days, the beta-reader list and profiles will not be available. Dawn will be moving the data from the old system to the new. We will post here when everything is set and will email all active beta-readers at that time as well so that you can check that your profile is correct.

Whenever we make changes to the live site, do let us know if something seems off. You can comment on this post or email the mods. We test pretty thoroughly before rolling changes over to the live site, but nothing replaces actual use.


Posted on 17 June 2024 (updated 18 June 2024) by SWG Moderators