For the Ladies by Erulisse

| | |

Fanwork Notes

 

Disclaimer:  Tolkien built the sandbox, I only play with the bucket and shovel that he left for me.  No money, profit or non, is made from the publication of this story.  

 

Fanwork Information

Summary:

 

A question is posed when Erestor observes Glorfindel’s wife teaching their daughter how to plait her hair.  A drabble written in response to TW prompt “plait”.  

 

Major Characters: Erestor, Glorfindel, Original Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: General

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 106
Posted on 16 June 2011 Updated on 16 June 2011

This fanwork is complete.

Chapter 1

Read Chapter 1

 

For the Ladies

 

Glorfindel and Erestor were sitting in the shade of the garden, enjoying the breeze and watching as the former Commander’s wife taught their young daughter how to plait her hair.  Chuckling, Erestor turned toward his friend. 

“I’ve always been curious about something,” said the dark-haired elf while pouring a glass of wine for each of them.  Glorfindel’s eyebrow lifted in an invitation to continue.  “Why did you consistently plait bells and flowers into Asfaloth’s mane and tail while we lived in Imladris?” 

“Whatever makes you think it was my choice?” Glorfindel responded.  “He did have an eye for the ladies.”  

 


Chapter End Notes

Did I make you laugh?  Let me know by reviewing...


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.