A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far, Far Away by The Wavesinger

| | |

Fanwork Notes

I meant to write you some nice, sweet Galadriel/Andreth as the treat, honest! Instead, you get...this. I am horribly sorry.

I have very little knowledge of the EU; all mistakes are obviously unintentional (unless, of course, they're not). The swearing is not a mistake: movie canon uses quite a lot of modern swear words, and I really don't like the EU coinings. The title and a couple of lines (and you will have no trouble figuring out which. Also, sorry in advance) have been cribbed from the movies. Also hands being cut off, because of course.

The May/Atlas thing is a geeky joke; the name May comes from the goddess Maia, daughter of Atlas. *pretends Alderaan is Earth*

Warnings for implied torture, non-graphic mutilation and mentions of PTSD.

It was a lot of fun to write, at least, and I do hope you enjoy this, Amy Fortuna.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

In which May is captured and Fin rescues her (with some string-pulling help given by Commander Skywalker, of course). Or, the Fingon/Maedhros edition of Star Wars AUs.

(Written for Amy Fortuna for Chocolate Box 2015)

Major Characters: Fingon, Maedhros, Other Fictional Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure, Alternate Universe, Crossover, Drama, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Expletive Language, Mature Themes, Violence (Graphic)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 467
Posted on 29 February 2016 Updated on 29 February 2016

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.