Gorse by hennethgalad

| | |

Chapter 1


NSFW GRAPHIC CONTENT ADULT THEMES 

Eithel Ivrin ii. -

   Glorfindel found his mind ablaze, adding heat to the conflagration in his body. He could scarcely breathe. At the back of his mind, the hunter stirred restlessly, but his heart would brook no dispute. The hunt was over, this dazzling beauty was his heart's desire; he understood the stranger's words, his first words, and admired the swiftness of perception. There could be no question, they were in love, and would remain so until the end of the world. The kiss drowned him, not in cool waters but in molten rock, his skin, his muscles, his bones seemed to melt and flow, the light of the stranger reached around him and filled him, he moved his arm, he did not know whether he sought to protect himself or to reach for the stranger's flesh. The fire burned furnace-hot, his heart was wrung with exquisite joy and in a blinding moment of ecstasy he felt himself and the stranger melt together, into one.

   As his eyes cleared, he smiled blissfully at the beautiful stranger.

   The stranger gazed at him, full of rapture 'I love you' said the stranger 'that was wonderful !' 

   Glorfindel blushed and looked down 'We have not done anything yet' he said softly 'We may have taken up our bows, or indeed, each other's,'; the stranger blushed now, and lifted his hand to Glorfindel's shoulder, which he began to carress. Glorfindel stroked the stranger's cheek with the back of one finger 'I'm afraid we merely fired straight into the ground. In my defence, I must point out that love makes novices of us all...'

  
  The stranger looked at him with wide eyes and said in a slightly charged voice 'Do you... are you... do you suggest that love... that it gets better than that ?' 

  
  Glorfindel smiled and swiftly kissed him 'Strangely no, that was the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I know that we shall both treasure the memory forever. But the arts of love-making form a field of study all of their own, and I have merely glanced at a few scrolls, as it were. ' He looked thoughtfully at the stranger, the face was somehow familiar, yet how could a beauty like this be unknown to him ? Elusive as smoke, a memory floated through his flustered mind, he knew this stranger, he should know...

    He shook his mind clear, the stranger was regarding him appraisingly from the cool, grey-blue eyes. Glorfindel suppressed a smile, the stranger was clearly accustomed to having his wishes granted; the power shone through him, his physical confidence verged on certainty, Glorfindel wondered where he had found it. The stranger's body was smaller than Glorfindel's own, but not by much; the beauty of Lorien rather than Orome.

   But Glorfindel was more aware of the mind of the stranger, who had percieved the truth of what had happened, and the value... before Glorfindel had had the wit to speak at all. 

   Glorfindel put his whole hand on the stranger's face and lightly pressed him down, and lay facing him. They looked long at each other in silence, Glorfindel smiled happily, basking in the glow of his own love and the love he could see in the stranger's eyes. He had always sought this perfection, he had known that it would be like this or nothing at all. He could imagine no other love that would content him, that could even inspire him. For since they had met, the whole of Arda had become as a child's toy, tiny and remote, whilst here, glowing palely like a full moon, was the whole purpose and meaning of his life, this wise-eyed stranger, charming him into bliss.

   He smiled again, and the stranger smiled with him, Glorfindel's heart danced in his breast, he lifted his hand and stroked the fine fair hair back from the stranger's face. The skin was smooth, pale golden, the cheekbones wide, the jaw square, the mouth looked subtle, but there was no malice in the features; the word 'charm' returned to Glorfindel's mind. He laughed at himself and kissed the coral lips. The stranger's hands were in an instant running down Glorfindel's body, he found himself trembling, almost overcome. He drew back and looked at the stranger, who looked back, with a slight, anxious frown

   'What is it ? Did I do it wrong again ?' he asked. Glorfindel leaned his forehead agaist the stranger's, then looked straight into his eyes

   'No, my love, you have done nothing wrong. ' He sighed 'The intensity of the passion threatens to drown me at your every touch, that is all. But I would show you some of the pleasures of love before you overwhelm me...'

  The stranger nodded, then kissed Glorfindel 'I shall remain still, my beloved, while you instruct my body.' Glorfindel swallowed, his head was reeling, his heart pounding, breathing was an effort, it was like swimming in honey. He moved his weight and leaned on one elbow, looking down on the lithe body of the stranger, now lying on his back. The stranger smiled mischievously and put his hands behind his head. Glorfindel laughed but raised an eyebrow, then leaned forward to kiss the stranger, and run his hands over the soft warm skin. When the stranger began to make small noises, Glorfindel ran his hands up the stranger's side's, but the stranger reached out blindly and took Glorfindel's penis in his long fingers. Glorfindel gasped, and the stranger said

   'I apologise. I will remain still.' Glorfindel gave a shuddering sigh and tried to focus on the worried eyes, so close to his own.

   'Be at ease, my beloved, there is nothing to fear.' he said softly 'Lie still.'

   And he took the stranger's arms in one hand, and held his wrists together above his head, while with his leg he pinned down the stranger's legs. When the stranger was helpless, Glorfindel felt an appalling surge of power and lust, he looked into the stranger's eyes, they were darkening, the pupil filling the iris with blackness. But the light of his spirit embraced Glorfindel in its radiance; love sang in his heart, too full of joy to smile or utter words. He leaned over the stranger, his golden hair fell in drying tresses around the stranger's upturned face, casting icicle shadows on the fine bones.              

   Glorfindel traced the soft lips with one finger, then ran his hand down to the base of the stranger's throat and rested it there while he kissed him again. The stranger's breath was hoarse now, his body began to feel hot rather than warm, Glorfindel stroked the muscles of the ribs, and the flat hard stomach. The stranger's arm jerked slightly but Glorfindel had him firmly in his grip. He lifted his head

  'I am sorry, should I release you ?' he asked, making no attempt to do so.

  The stranger looked steadily at him, with clenched jaw, but face blushing vivid with embarrassment. Glorfindel was astonished when, instead of insisting he be released at once, the stranger said, in a voice that had taken immense effort to keep level

  'If you tied me up, you would be able to use both... you could use both hands...' his voice faded to a whisper 'to touch me with...'

   Glorfindel, who had heard of such things, but never thought to try them himself, felt dizzy. But the logic of the stranger could not be faulted. Here, between the two of them, the lewd sniggers seemed to belong to that remote toy-town Arda where other elves dwelt. Here, under the golden flowers, anything seemed possible, and here was his beloved, anxious and embarrassed, and utterly helpless. Glorfindel kissed him softly and tried to think, shreds of his mind were concerned, but he could discern no harm in the proposal; he could not hurt his beloved, he would only be adding to his pleasure.

   His mind made up, he groped blindly for the belt he had noticed on the pile of the stranger's clothes. It was heavier than it looked, solid gold; a cool warning breeze blew through his mind as he ran the links through his fingers, his lover was very wealthy indeed. Some of the arrogance now seemed accounted for, if arrogance it was.

   Glorfindel smiled and sat up. The chain was sufficient to bind the stranger's hands and fasten him securely to a branch from the ivy-covered tree which grew low to the ground at the edge of the stranger's cloak. Glorfindel leaned back to appreciate the effect, and, he confessed to himself, to gloat. The long lean body quivered, Glorfindel found his hands moving of their own volition, part of his mind wailed at being deprived of the sight of his beloved, stretched out, helpless, breathless with anticipation and desire. But now his mouth was descending to kiss the pale golden flesh, and his hands to explore the shape and build of the body he would come to know the best in all the world.

 

 


Chapter End Notes

more Laurëlot


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment