Maglor's Pageant by hennethgalad

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Glorfindel performs in front of Finrod.

Major Characters: Fingolfin, Finrod Felagund, Glorfindel, Maglor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama, Erotica

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Graphic)

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 960
Posted on 9 December 2016 Updated on 9 December 2016

This fanwork is complete.

Chapter h

Read Chapter h

Maglor's Pageant.-

 

   Finrod, uncomfortable in hot, formal robes, sat by Fingolfin in the front row. The amphitheatre was filled with thousands of elves, chattering as they awaited the start of Maglor's ambitious pageant. Nothing less than the entire history of the elves, starting with Cuiviénen. Finrod was eager to hear the music, slightly envious of Maglor, who could compose as easily as he sang, whereas Finrod himself was best at playing the works of others.

  Fingolfin was speaking to him 'I hear Glorfindel will be performing?  Has he told you what his part is ? '

   Finrod shook his head 'He said I should be surprised.' Fingolfin, who had made sure he knew exactly what was planned, nodded silently. Finrod would indeed be surprised. 

   The musicians played a fanfare, silence fell, and in the starlight the beams of two lanterns lit a pale figure in the centre of the stage. Finrod stiffened; already the body rising into the light was known to him... Glorfindel, naked, enacting the Awakening...

   Fingolfin laid a hand gently on Finrod's arm, but Finrod smiled briefly, reassuring him. 
The magnificent Glorfindel stretched to his full height and began to move about the stage, wonderingly examining himself and his surroundings. He sniffed the air and came to the front of the stage. Finrod found a light on his face, he narrowed his eyes and realized someone, doubtless Maglor, had arranged to have him lit up so that Glorfindel would be able to see him. They were less than two fathoms apart, their eyes met, Finrod smiled faintly, blushing to see Glorfindel's naked body respond to the sight of his lover.

  Glorfindel let the side of his mouth curve in a half-smile but did not hesitate in the motion of his dance. He discovered another sleeper, and woke her, and they danced joyfully, slowly waking others, until all six danced together.

   Finrod found his mind completely unable to attend to the rest of the pageant after Glorfindel had left the stage, but felt the intentness of the audience and decided it must be good music. Maglor could hardly blame him for not being able to concentrate after publicly embarrassing him like that. He sighed, he and Glorfindel had only met for the first time that morning, the day seemed endless, the pageant seemed endless, his only wish, the burning desire in his heart, was to be with his beloved, away from these endless crowds. 

  Finally the pageant ended, the audience roared its approval, stamping and clapping. Finrod was impressed, it must have been very good, he was almost sorry to have paid so little attention. The actors were coming back on stage to receive the applause, and there was Glorfindel, still naked, smiling at the crowd, then at Finrod. 

  Finrod, seeming in a dream, looking at Glorfindel as though down a long tunnel, stood up. Fingolfin put a hand on his arm but he shrugged it off. He strode across the grass, vaulted up onto the stage and stood in front of Glorfindel. He was surprised that Glorfindel's eyes were almost on a level with his; he thought of him as so very tall, but in truth there was only a couple of fingers-breadth between their heights. They gazed into each others eyes, forgetful of all around them. Finrod was suddenly overwhelmed with desire, he leaned forwards and scooped Glorfindel into his arms and carried him offstage into the wings. The crowd cheered even more loudly, but Finrod was oblivious. He pressed Glorfindel against the stage wall and kissed him passionately; finding he had taken both of Glorfindel's hands in his own he held them together above his head, and paused, looking into his eyes. There was a silence.

  Then Glorfindel smiled 'I consent. ' he said 'I will be your plaything.' 

  Finrod opened his mouth to speak, then closed it again. He could not believe what he was doing but he could not stop himself. 'You know that I have never...'

  Glorfindel nodded 'You are still a virgin. I know. It will be an honour. Even here.' he smiled again 'Especially here...'

   Finrod's body knew what was expected of it; the bliss when he entered Glorfindel seemed to stop his heart, they gazed at each other, Glorfindel pinned naked against the wall, Finrod still in all his finery, moving steadily, then with increasing urgency, until Glorfindel gasped and his mouth clung to Finrod's, and the waves of ecstatic love filled their minds and bodies. 

   Finrod released Glorfindel, and stood in front of him, looking at him in a kind of horror. 'What am I doing ? After all that I have said to reassure you... You must think my words mean nothing. You must doubt that I even love you now.'

  Glorfindel smiled slowly and wrapped his arms around Finrod 'My poor Finrod, I nearly leaped off the stage when I saw you sitting there, I nearly did this to you, right out there in front of everyone. If you had not come for me I would have been disappointed.'

  He kissed Finrod again, and Finrod found his mind clearing 'Truly ? You are not angry with me ?'

   Glorfindel laughed softly 'Do I seem angry ? or do I seem happy ?' 

   Finrod nodded 'It is all so strange and new, I am lost, I do not know what I am doing. I do not know what will happen next...' 

   Glorfindel grinned 'Now that you have, if I may say so, lost your virginity in such a spectacular fashion, nobody knows what you will do next.' He looked around, the stage was cleared, the actors all celebrating behind the scenes, the amphitheatre emptying fast. 'But first a drink, and I may put some clothes on ' he looked at Finrod from the corners of his eyes 'With your permission, my lord ?' 

 

 


Chapter End Notes

more Laurëlot


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.