Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


That is a very interesting idea and a clever solution to some of the problems you raise! And well told, too!

I think that bit about the Light of the Silmarils sounds a bit more like lintamande than like Dawn, but it is a while since I read some of the entries on lintamande's blog.

 

Welcome to SWG!

 

Although it may not apply, in your case,  I thought I should perhaps warn you about two things: comment notifications need to be switched on in your account settings, if you wish to receive them. Also, unfortunately, you might possibly not receive them, even so, because of a software issue that the mods have been trying to deal with, but not yet managed to fix.

Thanks, Himring!

I’m also thoroughly enjoying reading the stories here - I wish I’d found this place sooner.

i’ve now set up comments notification as suggested.

Author's Response:

Thanks, Himring!

I’m also thoroughly enjoying reading the stories here - I wish I’d found this place sooner.

i’ve now set up comments notification as suggested.