To Ward Winter's Chill by elfscribe

| | |

Chapter 3


“Take it, then,” Erestor said.  

Glorfindel looked up at him, a glint of humor in his eye.  He leaned over and ran his tongue up the inside of Erestor’s thigh. Tickling.  Stalling.

“Now,” Erestor growled.  

With a lunge, Fin captured Erestor’s cock in his mouth. The sudden wet heat drew a spasm of pleasure from Erestor's loins. Fin grasped Erestor's rear in both hands, bringing him close, then pushing and pulling on his hips as he worked him. Fin's tongue was a miracle, teasing out intense sensation.  He quickened the motion, sucking with long hard jerks. No, it was too much, too quick, and much too controlling.  Erestor leaned forward. “Easy now or you’ll have me finished before I get a chance at you.”   

Fin laughed and slid a finger suggestively down Erestor’s cleft. “Even spent, you could still accommodate me,” he said.
“The question is who will accommodate whom,” Erestor replied.  He grasped the tips of Fin’s ears, rolling them between his fingers.   Fin’s eyelids fluttered closed and he sighed in approval.  The draws on Erestor’s cock became slower but more pronounced.  Fin’s blue velvet robe had slipped off one shoulder. His blond hair was everywhere making him look more like a courtesan than a warrior.  Erestor cradled the back of Fin’s head, helping the push-pull motion ever so slightly.     

“Mmm,” Fin hummed, quite effectively.

Erestor shuddered in delight. But no, he couldn’t allow this to go on much longer or he would be quite undone.  There was still much to experience and a golden warrior to bring to heel.  When Fin paused to take a breath, Erestor pulled away from him and was gratified to see his mouth open like a babe's as if he couldn’t get enough.  Slowly Erestor sank down to straddle Fin’s lap.  The couch.  This wasn’t comfortable at all.  Why was he still thinking, plotting?  Glorfindel’s lips were wet.  Erestor brushed across them with a thumb.  They needed to be bruised, swollen, and it would be him that had made them so.  The thought was like a fire rising in his belly - a drumming in his ears, a desire to consume the elf completely.  

He pulled Fin into a devouring kiss, opening his mouth wide, tasting the silken interior, the slightly rougher velvet of his tongue, the marble of his teeth.  Wine and cinnamon tinged with blood. “You set me afire,” Erestor murmured. He laced his fingers through Fin’s hair at the back of his head and pulled, just hard enough to hurt.
            
“Uhhh,” Glorfindel cried, a desperate sound that rose in pitch as he launched himself forward, knocking Erestor back onto the couch, and landing on top of him.  His mouth was everywhere, coursing over Erestor's chest, his neck, his face; hands gripped Erestor’s arms holding him fast; loins rocked frantically together. Fin gasped, “Your taste is in my mouth. It’s making me mad. I want more, more of you.”    

“How badly do you want it?” Erestor asked as he rubbed himself against Fin’s slick shaft.

“Gods, don’t deny me any more. I cannot bear it. I want to fuck you, Erestor. I NEED to fuck you,” Glorfindel moaned.  He reached down and grasped his cock, attempted to push in, breathing heavily all the while.  

“Not this time,” Erestor said firmly.  He suddenly rolled and they were off the couch, landing with a painful thump onto the floor. Then, with another roll, they were on a carpet near the table.  Now Erestor was on top of Fin, straddling his waist, grinding his hardened shaft against softer bollocks. Simultaneously, both elves were seeking entry, which was achieving more comedy than eroticism. In desperation, Fin kicked out and hit the low table.  There was a disconcerting sound of glass breaking.  Madness seemed to be taking them both. Glorfindel grasped Erestor’s upper arms and pulled sideways, attempting to wrestle him down to the ground.  “I must have you,” he gasped.  “I must.”

Erestor’s shoulder came down hard on the floor, causing a brief flair of pain.  Fin was stronger, but he had lost his mind with lust, leaving Erestor in control. “I yield,” Erestor panted, “Stop, just a moment.  Here, let me help you remove this stupid robe. Raise your arms.”
                    
Glorfindel did so.  Erestor climbed back on top and slowly tugged the robe upwards until Fin’s head was free but the robe was still about his arms.  Suddenly, Erestor twisted the cloth around and around tightly, several times, until Fin’s arms were secured. “Warg’s teeth,” Glorfindel swore and violently wrenched away.  Erestor had to throw his weight onto him to hold him down.  He cast his glance about and saw the knife resting on one of the trays on the table.  He seized it.  Fin’s eyes grew wide.  “‘Restor!” he protested.  But Erestor moved upward, putting a knee on his chest, holding down his bound arms over his head with one hand, and driving the knife through the knotted cloth with the other, effectively pinning Fin’s arms to the floor.  

“Bloody Mandos. . . ?”  Fin exclaimed in surprise.

“You have relaxed your guard, O Royal Master of Arms, and now you’ll have to pay the price,” Erestor said.  Keeping his eyes on his intended, he reached to the table, flailing about with his hand, hearing items rolling away onto the floor, until he clasped the bottle of olive oil. Uncorking it with his teeth, he hastily distributed a handful to pertinent areas.  Meanwhile, Glorfindel struggled until Erestor dropped down and took his cock in his mouth. There was a loud gasp as Fin lifted his hips clear off the floor, with a resulting thrust down Erestor’s throat that nearly gagged him. Erestor pulled away and teased him with his tongue while one hand pushed down on his shoulder and the other cupped his tightened balls, massaging relentlessly.  

“Yes, oh yes, that’s it,” Fin cried, thrusting his hips hard.  Erestor wet a finger, and without ceremony, plunged it deep within Fin’s body. Glorfindel cried out in strangled tones. “Ai! Curse you!” Fin spluttered.  He threw his head side to side. “Release me, ‘Restor. No more teasing!”

There was a pause and Erestor sat up, his penis jutting up proudly.  He leaned forward, rubbing himself tauntingly against Fin’s cock as he grasped Fin’s knees, pushing them further apart. He surveyed the warrior laid out before him: fierce blue eyes looking at him in both challenge and mute appeal, his muscular chest heaving, that thin line of blond hair dampened in the hollow of his armpits, his cock straining against his belly leaving a smear of fluid in its wake. Such an aphrodisiac it was to have power over this one. “Was there ever a more delectable sight?” Erestor mused.

“You are going to die so thoroughly once I get ahold of you,” Glorfindel growled.

“You know what to say if you want satisfaction,” Erestor replied smugly. He dropped back a little, his shaft sliding down the crack of Fin’s arse.

Glorfindel hesitated.

“I can wait all night,” Erestor said, giving Fin’s rear a little nudge with his cock.

Fin’s eyelids slid to half-mast; he bit his lower lip.  “Very well,” he said breathlessly, “Do it. Fuck me. Now.  For gods’ sake, now!”

In one motion, Erestor pushed Fin’s knees forward and out, rolling his rear upwards.  Then, he rammed hard against the gates, which at first failed to yield to him.  “Tight as a virgin,” Erestor grunted.

“Son of a bitch!” Fin yelled as his stomach muscles visibly clenched.  

Erestor took himself in hand and pushed.  Glorfindel yelped, and then suddenly Erestor broke through and was inside that tight heat for the first time.  The snug ring squeezed along his length until it held him like a vise at the base of his cock, leaving him light-headed with pleasure. “Mandos! You sheathe me well.”    
 
“Fuck,” Fin cried, arching up, throwing his head back, and baring a long, taut throat. He swallowed hard.  “Oh bloody fuck! Finish me or I’ll have your head.”

“You are in no position . . .  to make threats,” Erestor gasped.  He punctuated his comment with a deep thrust. Oh, that felt good. “Blessed Arda, you have a nice arse,” he said.  

Fin strained at his bonds.  He gave Erestor a furiously pleading look.  So lovely.  Erestor began pounding with alacrity and precision.  He knew that his knees would pay later for this abuse on the hard floor, but at the moment all he felt was savage pleasure driving him towards its conclusion. He felt Fin’s thighs becoming slick as they jerked back and forth against Erestor’s hips.  Fin’s face glowed with a sheen of sweat. He was gasping, “Fucking Eru, ‘Restor.”

Mandos, but he was tight, almost too much. Erestor had a moment to wonder about it, but he was close now and beyond cogent thought. He braced himself with one hand on the floor and grasping Fin’s marvelous organ, tugged rapidly, feeling the smooth slip of skin over that iron-hard rod.  “Melethron, I want to see you come,” he panted.  "Now!"   

Glorfindel made a strange, sobbing moan as his hips came off the floor and his cock convulsed in Erestor’s hand. Hot liquid flecked Erestor’s chest, the final pulses pouring creamily over his fist. The rhythmic squeeze on Erestor’s cock set his own release in motion. His mouth flew open. Another thrust - deep, deeper than before, and he followed, emptying himself hard, thought flying into the oblivion of unspeakable pleasure. He kept moving, more, more, pumping himself dry.  Oh gods. Panting, he fell forward onto his hands.  Ache.  Balls ached.  Fin’s belly was painted with white globs.  His head was thrown back, his eyes squeezed shut, his whole body shuddering.  

“Sweet Eru, you are magnificent,” Erestor husked. "I think I've got the dry heaves."                              
Fin was murmuring something incoherent between panting breaths.  Erestor fell over onto his side. He kissed the high arch of Fin’s cheek. “That was one fine ride, meleth.”

Fin twitched, then slowly lifted his head. “Glad to have been of service,” he said dryly. He coughed.  “Get me out of this.” He brought his arms downward sharply and the cloth tore against the knife blade.  Erestor pulled the knife free from the floorboard and set it on the table.  Fin sat up, wrenched off the robe binding his hands, and tossed it aside.

After such an intense culmination, Erestor's body hummed with pleasure.  Smiling, he trailed the flat of his hand down Fin's chest to his belly, noticing the sticky residue.  He grabbed up a drying cloth and wiped Fin’s belly and rear clean, then did the same for himself.  All the while Fin sat still, his head dipped forward, face obscured by that tangled cloud of golden hair.

“Are you well?” Erestor asked, suddenly concerned about the way his lover was acting.  

Glorfindel stood, rather stiffly, and with a little groan, fell onto the couch.  “I need a drink,” he said.  “Is the brandy still intact or was that the shattering glass I heard?”

Erestor surveyed the damage and began picking up the items that had fallen off the table.  “Brandy’s still here, but the wine bottle didn’t survive,” he said, holding up a broken shard. “Fortunately, we had drunk almost all of it already.”  

Fin put a hand to his forehead. “What madness came over us?”  
                                        
Pouring some brandy into the metal cup, Erestor handed it over to Fin, who downed it in three gulps with no change of expression, then held out the cup for more.  His manner was subdued; he did not meet Erestor’s eyes.  The reason was suddenly all too apparent.

“You didn’t like playing the sheath, did you?” Erestor commented.  He took the cup, refilled it, and handed it back.  

Glorfindel took another mouthful and held it a moment before swallowing. “It’s been a while,” he said gruffly.  

Erestor poured himself a fingerwidth of brandy and tossed it back.  Harshly alcoholic.  Not bad, not good either.  Perhaps it would be best to get drunk.  He eyed Fin with concern.  He never had expected this reaction.  Fin was staring at the fire.  A piece of wood popped, sending up sparks.

“You didn’t tell me it would bother you,” Erestor said.

“I  . . .  I didn’t think it would matter.”

“Did it not feel good?”

“It felt good.”  Another gulp of brandy.

“Well, I don’t apologize,” Erestor said. “You should be able to take the same as you give. And just as rough. That is fair, is it not?”

“Fair, yes.” Fin smiled wanly at Erestor.  “Unexpectedly, it took me to a place I hadn’t been in a long time, that’s the run of it.”  He got up, dipped a rag into the wash water in the cauldron by the fireplace and cleaned himself off more thoroughly.  Then he went to the window, unlatched the shutter, and peered out.  A whisper of cold air flowed into the room.  “It’s still snowing,” he commented.  He was a picture of masculine beauty: long, muscular limbs taut, skin gleaming golden in the firelight, clad only in the flow of curling hair which just reached the curve of his lower back.  

Erestor came up behind him and slid both arms about his waist. Fin's back stiffened.  Erestor was beginning to regret his bid for control over his lover. But how in Arda was he to have known this! Glorfindel, the notorious rake, and by all accounts, a creative and passionate bed partner, did not like the bottom! He rubbed his face against Glorfindel’s silky hair.  “Talk to me.”

“The ghosts of the past aren’t meant to haunt the living,” Fin replied.

“And yet clearly they do.  You have said that you love me. Didn't you want us to become close? To share everything? I would not have this between us.”  

Glorfindel sighed.

“Come.”  Erestor closed the shutter with a bang.  “I am not going to stand here in the cold air. Let’s lie where it is more comfortable.”     

“The cold matters not,” Fin replied in a remote tone.    

His manner was strange.  Erestor poked up the fire and threw on another log.  Then he gathered the olive oil and the brandy and cups.  He turned to eye Fin and gestured with a tilt of his head towards the large, canopied bed. Setting the items down in a shelf in the  headboard, he tore open the bedcovers and slid between them. The sheets were cold and slightly damp but rapidly warmed against his body. He poured out two cups and held one up invitingly.  “Come, join me, meleth.  I assure you, it is more pleasant in here than where you are.”

“No doubt,” Fin said. He strode over to the bed and got in, clambering roughly over Erestor, and nearly spilling the drinks in the process.   

“Careful now,” Erestor laughed trying to hold the cups level.  “If these spill, you’ll make the bed uninhabitable.”

“Now that’s the Erestor I know -  fastidious,” Fin said taking hold of the proffered cup and settling back against the pillow.  “I wondered where that other Erestor came from, that wild creature with no care for slicing up a perfectly good robe.”  He took a long gulp.                                    
Erestor tugged at a lock of Fin’s silky hair that straggled across his chest.  “That Erestor has always been here.  You are just not acquainted with him.”

“Charmed,” Fin said, raising his cup in greeting.

“I assure you, there are others at court who know my darker nature.  Just ask my assistant.”
 
Glorfindel smiled ruefully. “Oh, indeed I’ve seen that side of you, Counselor.  Many is the time I’ve been a recipient of that sharp tongue.  I meant that I knew you as the rather prissy, celibate Counselor; I had not thought of you as that lusty and forceful elf who could give me such a thorough drubbing.  It’s been many a year since someone did that to me.”  

“As I recall, you accepted my challenge with nary a blink, so it's a little late in the day to be sulking.”
                                
“Hunh,” Fin grunted, sulking.

"Here, have some more," Erestor said, filling Glorfindel's cup.  "It's not the best way I know to dull pain, but it's what we have."  He watched Fin take another gulp.  Erestor polished off the rest of his own brandy, then set his cup aside. The alcohol was stealing into his limbs, making him feel loose, somewhat reckless.  He propped his head on his hand. “You’re not going to tell me, are you?  So, let me guess.  Someone used you in the past and you have ne’er gotten over it.”

“I was young; it happened long ago; and it is finished.  I thought it would not matter any more.”

Erestor sat up a bit.  So that was it! He had never seen Glorfindel anything other than supremely confident in matters of love.  This was an astonishing revelation. He had to learn more.  He waited, but Fin did not seem inclined to talk further. Instead, he settled into nursing his brandy.  Erestor climbed onto Fin's lap and lifted his chin to gaze into those wide blue eyes.  He could feel the pleasant warmth of Fin’s body seeping into his.  “Out with it,” he said.

“It’s not important,” Glorfindel replied tonelessly.  

“Tell me, or I swear I’ll beat you with this pillow,” Erestor said with mock-sternness. He grabbed the pillow and raised it menacingly, then smacked Fin on the chest with it to show he meant business.  

Fin held his hand up against the assault and caught the pillow easily in his large hand.  His lips twitched in a brief smile. “Very well, since you persist, Counselor, I’ll tell you, though you may not like what you hear.”  

"In my long life, there is little that I haven't heard," Erestor said.  "I doubt you'll shock me."

-tbc-


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment