To Ward Winter's Chill by elfscribe

| | |

Chapter 4


Glorfindel cleared his throat and began almost as if reciting a poem. “It was ages ago. The Tower of Turgon had just been finished and Gondolin shone new and white in the sun.  I was young also, the only scion left of the House of the Golden Flower, with too much responsibility thrust upon me and not enough experience. To make myself worthy in my own eyes I enlisted to train as a soldier for Turgon's guard.  There was a captain of my company, tall and dark, with fine skill at arms and a magnetism that many felt. Garathind, his name was.  I came to admire him greatly, and being young, knew not what to do about it.  I followed him about like a pup and worked hard perfecting my skill at arms in order to win his approval, but he barely seemed to notice me, or so it seemed at first.

“One day several of us were practicing with fighting staves. The sun was hot so we had stripped down.  I had just felled my sparring partner when I felt eyes upon me.  I turned and there he was - looking at me.  Just looking.  I’ll never forget that expression - one of deep hunger.”  

“I’m sure you presented a fine sight,” Erestor said.  With his fingertips, he stroked down Findel’s smooth chest, appreciating the perfect undulating dip of muscle, just as he imagined that other elf had appreciated it centuries earlier.

“It appears that Garathind thought so, though I did not know it at the time. My situation went from being ignored to that of the warrior he most often tested and seemed to find wanting. He sparred with me himself, and if I faltered at all, he would set me to difficult tasks: running up the side of the mountain or cleaning the entire stable. There was a time he forced me to hold two buckets of water with arms extended to the side while he walked around me, mocking, until I couldn’t hold them up anymore. When I finally dropped them, my face burning with chagrin, he gave me a look of utmost scorn and assigned me the duty of guarding his tent at night when we were out in the field. Some noticed that he was treating me harshly.  My friends were indignant.  But others weren’t so kind and began to whisper.  For myself, I still wanted to please him and keenly felt it when I only seemed to fail.

“There came a night when I heard a strange noise in the forest near his tent and went to investigate.  Finding nothing, I returned, and he confronted me, asking me where I had been.  No explanation satisfied him, and furious, he bade me enter his tent for discipline.  He stripped me naked, had me lean up against one of the tent supports, and lashed my buttocks with a whip. Then, strangely enough, he was tender with me. Told me he admired my bravery.  Had me lie down on his bed while he smeared salve on my wounds. I remember that his hands seemed to tremble as they caressed me.  The pleasure of his touch and soft words after so long when he had only offered censure was strangely erotic, and to my confusion and embarrassment, my body responded.   He bade me leave, and as I turned over, I tried to cover myself, but he saw.  ‘Is that how you truly feel, Glorfindel,’ he said, ‘after all I have done to discourage you?’

“I stammered and apologized but he merely smiled like a wolf eyeing a downed stag.  He reached between my legs and stroked me to full hardness, despite my protests.  Then, he turned me back over and mounted me.” Glorfindel looked at Erestor to see how he was taking this revelation.

“The bastard!” Erestor exclaimed. “Did he hurt you?”

“I was a virgin.  He did not prepare me.  Yes, it hurt.  Afterwards, he dismissed me with curt words. He didn't even look at me. I remember running into the night through a dense tangle of trees, hardly feeling the smacking of branches against my body, and finally collapsing in a meadow and looking up at the stars, wondering at their coldness.  Never before had I felt such humiliation.  I remember he had said to me as he was doing it, ‘You wanted this, Glorfindel. You wanted it.’  And I had.”

“No, you did not,” Erestor said forcefully. “You wanted his love and he gave you scorn and degradation, then tried to make his weakness into yours.”

“Perhaps,” Fin laughed bitterly, “but then, you see, I went back for more.”  He paused and took another swallow of the brandy.  “I tried to avoid him, but he was my captain.  He commanded me and I felt I had no choice but to obey.  Always it was the same pattern.  He would whip me, then speak soft, loving words before taking me brutally. I couldn’t tell anyone. He had many friends who thought well of him. Indeed, he was married and had a son nigh to my own age.”

“He was ashamed of his lust and that is why he acted as he did,” Erestor said.

Glorfindel turned blazing eyes on him. “Years later I figured that out.  At the time . . . I thought I was to blame. Certainly that is what he told me, over and over again.”  He leaned his head back against the headboard and closed his eyes. “I have not thought about this in a long while, Erestor, and never have I spoken about it to anyone.  Strange that the images are still there, so vivid after all I’ve been through - since.”

Erestor took his hand and entwined their fingers.  “I am honored by your confidence. What happened then?”

“Others began to notice my battle skills. I led a cohort in a surprise attack on orcs that had wandered too close to the Crissaegrim, the mountains of the hidden realm, and we utterly destroyed them. Turgon promoted me over Garathind. Now I was his commander. Curious, that it may have been his goading that pushed me to excel in the first place.”

Erestor chuckled. “What did Garathind think of that?”

“He was furious. Challenged me to combat.”                     

“And?”

A grim smile. “I beat him.  Thrashed him thoroughly. Before all assembled, I held him down and let him feel how much stronger I was than he.”

"Good." Erestor nodded in approval.

Glorfindel’s jaw clenched.  “He left me alone after that.  It was then that I began taking other lovers. Never seriously or for too long. But I treated them properly.  You may be sure I never humiliated anyone as he had me.”

“Ah,” Erestor murmured. Suddenly he understood Glorfindel’s dalliances. He had thought they were due to vanity, a desire to conquer, and a lack of will to stay afterwards. Never had he imagined that at their heart lay self-reproach. “What happened to Garathind?”

“He died in the assault on Gondolin.”

“Did you ever confront him about what he did to you?”

“No. There was no need.  I am not a cur to whine about past hurts.”

“No, you are not.”  Erestor gently turned Glorfindel’s face towards him and gave him a long kiss.  Glorfindel returned it, but without his characteristic ardor. Erestor withdrew, his apprehension mounting.   “Did you ever let anyone take you again?” he ventured.

“It happened only twice.  Both affairs ended shortly afterwards.”
                                   
“Why?” Erestor asked sharply.
                                           
“I don’t really know.  They just did,” Glorfindel replied.

"You would let such a thing come between you and someone you loved?" Erestor cried, his voice rising.  He did not speak his sudden fear but it was there, crawling around in his gut.

Glorfindel chewed on his lip for a moment. "I did not love those others.  They were pleasant bed-partners, that's all."

"That's all? Like all of them? Like me, Fin?  Am I just a pleasant bed partner? Someone with whom to pass the time for lack of anyone better, until you can get back to court and resume your philandering?"

"No," Fin said angrily. "I told you I loved you.  Have loved you for a long time. I would not say such a thing idly."            

"You never told anyone else that you loved him?"

"I did not say that."

"Curse you, Fin!"  Erestor sat up and socked Glorfindel in the shoulder with his fist.  "It all has to be on your terms, doesn't it?"

Glorfindel grabbed Erestor's wrists, restraining him. "That is not so," he said.

"You're not willing to let me take you?"

"If my sore arse is not mistaken, you just did."

"But you disliked it.  You'd prefer I never did it again, wouldn't you?"

Glorfindel inhaled noisily, sighed, and stared into his cup, turning it around in his hands.

"Wouldn't you, Fin?"  Erestor repeated louder.  He could feel anger rising up hard in his throat. With a quick movement, he straddled Glorfindel, took the cup from his hand, drained the last swallow, and then tossed it over his shoulder. Heard it land with a resounding clang and a roll.  He grabbed Glorfindel's shoulders. “Let me tell you something. I like it both ways, spear or sheath, it makes no difference to me. But what I want in a lover is equality, not dominance. I want to be able to make love however I feel at the moment.  No limitations.  No restrictions.  No fears or taboos.  I have had five hundred and fifty years of playing the quiver to Ossë’s bow.  I was a virtual slave to his whims and passions and had to be careful of everything I said and did. I had to control my feelings, keep them corked up tight, and, quite frankly, I've had my fill of it!  You can call that my quirk, if you will. And if you're going to be my lover, you had bloody well better understand my feelings on the subject!"

At first they stared angrily at each other as if they were opponents circling, looking for weakness.  Fin's face had turned a peculiar shade of red.  But slowly his expression changed.  His mouth twitched into a wry smile.  "Did you know that when you become angry a charming little crease appears, between your eyebrows? Just so."  He traced it with his little finger.

Erestor grabbed up the pillow next to them and smacked Fin in the face with it.  "What a miserable rejoinder," he yelled. "What if I just kill you now?"

Under the pillow, he heard muffled laughter.  "Have fun trying to bury me in all this snow."

"I'd thought rather of stuffing you up a chimney."  Erestor felt a smile blooming on his own face.  He pulled the pillow away to look at Fin. Those amazing blue eyes were laughing up at him.  And by the gods, Erestor realized how much he was in love with him.

"Old patterns die hard, eh Counselor?  We'd rather fight than make love," Fin said.

"Oh no, I'd much rather make love to you," Erestor replied. He pushed Fin back into the pillow and lay down on top of him. "Preferably, buried deep in that tight little arse of yours."
 
"Huh," said Fin.  "Don't you think it's my turn?"

"Dissembling again, my love?  How are we going to cure you of this malady?"

"Malady?  I am not ill," Glorfindel said, indignantly.  "I promise you, that part of my life is far behind me.  I hadn't even thought of it until tonight.  It's simply a matter of forgetting again, burying it more deeply."

“Not so simple. Apparently your body does not forget. It flinches away from remembered pain. You were treated evilly at a time when you were young and vulnerable and you are still sick with it.  I suspect burying it deeper only will make it fester closer to the bone."

“What do you propose, Counselor?"

Erestor kissed him again, slowly and deliberately. “Last night you claimed you loved me.  The question is, do you trust me?”

Glorfindel’s clear blue eyes looked calmly into his. His face had taken on that wide-eyed, innocent look so irresistible to Erestor and, apparently, to many others as well.

“Yes, I trust you,” Fin said.

Erestor got off the bed and found the wine-cup he'd tossed away.  He came back, poured the last of the brandy into it and handed it to Fin.  "Drink the rest of this."

"You're going to get me drunk, Counselor?"
                           
"And lower your inhibitions, yes, that is the general idea."

Erestor had been thinking, mind furiously whirring in fact.  Little had he thought how true his words might prove, that he would know Glorfindel’s heart once he had taken him.  He realized the malady lay deep and would need care to bring it to the surface and supplant it.  An image had come to him, the memory of Oiolairë, terrified, straining against his ropes, his breath blowing loudly through flared, blood-red nostrils, his eyes rolling off-kilter to the whites. And there was his magnificent Fin, approaching that fearsome beast calmly, murmuring like leaves in the wind, then pressing his face against the stallion's neck, stroking him, giving him love and reassurance.  A gentling, perhaps that's what Glorfindel needed. It was worth a try.  At stake was their new-found love.  But first, he needed to focus Fin's attention, as he was more stubborn than any horse.  "I want you to turn over and close your eyes, Fin."

"What are you going to do?"

"Just do it and do not argue.  Bloody Mandos, I thought you were a soldier? Don't you take orders?"

"Indeed, híren." Glorfindel turned over.

Erestor climbed back on the bed, sat on Fin’s thighs, and slid his hand over those firm, round buttocks. Smooth as cured leather. His finger slipped down into the crack and felt the tiny puckered ridges on the tender interior.  So alluring.

“What is your intention?” Fin breathed.  Erestor swatted him hard on that delectable rear and Fin let out a surprised gasp.
 
"Don't test my mettle, warrior. You know my determination," Erestor said.  "Now relax.  I want you to feel pleasure.  Don't think.  Don't remember past hurts. If I catch you thinking or tensing up, I'll swat you again."

"How will you know whether or not I'm thinking?"

Erestor administered another resounding whack that stung his hand.  "I'll know."

"You are a hard taskmaster," Fin said.  But there was a trace of a smile in his words.  Erestor recalled how much Fin had always seemed to enjoy their sparring, even while it exasperated him.

Erestor caressed the skin made warm by his discipline, lightly squeezing one buttock. "I'll tell you what will happen, melethron, I'm going to take you again this night, at some point.  But this time it will be slow and easy.  There is nothing to fear and I will make it good for you.  I promise, you'll be begging me to do it again."

"I don't know about that."

Another smack. "You are thinking again, doubting me. I want you to silence all thought.  Open up your senses."  He leaned down and gently blew on the tiny white hairs in the small of Fin's back.  He licked the area, tasting salt and Fin's warm skin, then blew on them again.  Glorfindel shivered.  Erestor gathered up that heavy shock of yellow hair, pulling it gently through his hands, then he twisted it around itself and drew it off to the side, baring the tender nape of Fin's neck. He slid down that long, muscular body until he lay full-length on top of him, then brushed his lips across the back of Fin's neck over to his ear. “Melethron,” Erestor husked, “I do believe that both of us need to cast off the patterns that our bodies have learnt from old lovers, and reforge lovemaking into a thing new-wrought, beautiful, and unique to us alone.  If you really don't like something, you  have only to say 'stop' and I will.  The control is all yours, meleth."   

"Very well."  Fin's head was turned to the side.  He closed his eyes and sighed, his body visibly sinking into the bed.

"That's good.  Relax and think of spring when the blossoms of mallos and alfirin, golden and white, blow in the wind by Lindon's shores."

"As you wish, Counselor."
 
Erestor reached for the bottle of olive oil, poured out a measure, sat on the high curve of Fin's rear and began kneading the strong muscles of his back, digging his fingers in, loosening the tension.  He could feel himself becoming increasingly stimulated as he slid back and forth along Fin's oiled arse, the motion rubbing where it counted.  Erestor could feel Fin's breathing deepen as his muscles relaxed.

"Tell me Fin, where did you learn that nonsense you spoke to calm Oiolairë on the docks of Umbar?"

"Eh?  Oh that. From another elf in Gondolin who had the gift.  They are simply rhymes learned in childhood all jumbled together with no meaning.  It is the tone that soothes, not the words."

"Yes, but when you sang them, I had a vision of a meadow with tall grass. I had no doubt that was what Oiolairë saw too."

"Interesting."

"Glorfindel, I want you to think about what I'm doing in the same way.  Just like singing songs to Oiolairë, I want you to supplant the images that you have been harboring in your body, those of being taken against your will, with new images and sensations. But for it to work, you must help.  You must not resist me."

"Ah, you plan to gentle the fractious stallion, then, do you?"

Again, Erestor smacked Fin's flank, felt Fin jump beneath him. "With a combination of spur and carrot, yes I plan to do just that," he said.

He could feel Fin quivering under his thighs just as if his ears were pricked forward and he was tasting the wind before the race.  Slowly, Erestor lowered his mouth to the nape of Fin's neck and nipped him, then sucked the flesh to take away the sting.  "In this case, however," Erestor said as he kissed along Fin's shoulder blade, "I think more of the carrot is in order.  I am telling you, if you stop thinking and just feel, you will enjoy it."  Gently, he grabbed a chunk of skin in his teeth, just enough for Fin to feel the pinch before he released it.  He continued the journey downwards: lick, nip, kiss, until he got to Fin's rear.  He patted it, feeling the firm give of relaxed muscle under his hand.   "Do you know when I first noticed your magnificent arse, Fin?"  There was a muffled noise in reply. "It was shortly after you appeared out of the west, arriving with Círdan.  You were fey, jumpy almost, although I did notice that your smile, when you chose to grace someone with it, lit up the room. You were wearing an old-fashioned tunic that barely covered your hips, and your leggings were much too tight."

"I remember," Fin said, almost as if coming out of a dream, "they hadn't time to tailor clothes for me and I was wearing something given me by Círdan. A bit of a tight fit. But I don't remember taking much heed of it.  Everything was so strange to me, then."

"Indeed," Erestor grinned.  "Those leggings were the talk of everyone at Court, in sly whispers, behind hands.  I had to see for myself.  I went to the banquet where you were to be presented and was disappointed to see you wearing a long outer robe that covered everything down to your ankles."

"Ah, it makes sense now," Fin laughed.  "Ereinion asked me to wear it as a sign of rank.  Perhaps he was just preventing more gossip?"

"Do you remember at one point you mentioned that you were warm, and I suggested removing the robe and going out to the balcony to take the breeze?"

"Vaguely, yes."

"I can still recall watching you unbutton the front - I was in an agony of anticipation - helping you out of it, and handing it off to a servant.  I directed your attention to something and, trying not to be too obvious, I looked."  Erestor chuckled.  "I had to stifle a gasp when I saw that impressive bulge in the front of those sinfully tight leggings. I remember thinking, 'for once the rumors are not exaggerated.'  And when you went out onto the balcony and leaned over it and the tunic rode up . . .  ah yes, splendid."  Erestor caressed Fin's buttocks lovingly.  "I had the most wicked thoughts."

"I had no idea," Glorfindel said.  A smile played about those lush lips. "If I'd known those cursed leggings had that effect on you, I'd have continued to wear them.  I only remember how uncomfortable they were. Tell me, what were you thinking, exactly?"

In answer, Erestor leaned down and licked a swipe from the small dimples on either side of Fin's tailbone, all the way down to the fleshy underside of his arse, his tongue encountering small imperfections in what appeared to be perfect skin. It was completely erotic. He kissed his way back up, and then nipped a trail downward again.  With both hands, he pulled Fin's cheeks apart and proceeded to lick and kiss all along the interior, tasting the spicy flavor of dark fruit. He paused at the little knotted hole, feeling it tense. He raised his head.  "Are you well, meleth?"

"Do you like doing that?"  Fin asked, breathlessly.

"I love it," Erestor said.  He went back to his task with enthusiasm: vibrating his tongue, making him very wet, blowing on him gently, and finally thrusting his tongue within him.

"That's . . . very good," he heard Fin sigh as he pushed back to meet Erestor's mouth.  "It has been a while for this, too."

Erestor proceeded to lick Fin within an inch of his life.  Clearly, Fin was enjoying it, as he was flexing his hips rhythmically against the bed.  Erestor moved downward, running his tongue over tight skin around his balls, then sucking them gently into his mouth, one at a time.  "Gods, yes," Fin said as he rounded his back to give Erestor more access,  His legs were quivering.  Erestor reached around, slid his hand across Fin's stomach and  touched  . . . oh yes, Fin was definitely enjoying himself.  Erestor palmed Fin's very hard cock and stroked as he licked, spreading moisture with both actions.  He bit on each side of a fleshy cheek just hard enough for pain, feeling Fin flinch away, but then the warrior moved back in place for more. Mmm, Erestor realized he should not have assumed that simply because Fin had had so many love affairs he was open to all forms of love-making.  Always much better to find out exactly what your lover's preferences were and then perhaps ease him into practices about which he was less enthusiastic.  There was still so much to learn about this one.  Erestor intended to make it as good for him as he could. Ossë had had no complaints.  For a moment, Erestor remembered sand on his tongue and the taste of seaweed.

"Uh . . . uh . . . oh gods, Erestor, what are you doing to me? It's tingling, all over, " Fin moaned. His hip thrusts were coming faster now; in fact, he was fairly wriggling with pleasure.  It was time to take the pace back down.  Erestor sat up, wiped an arm across his very wet mouth and licked his lips.       

Fin rolled onto his side to look at him, a lustful haze darkening his pupils.  Erestor flopped down, wrapped an arm about Fin’s waist, and kissed him, kissed him good and hard, opened his mouth and devoured Fin, letting him taste himself all over the inside of Erestor's mouth.  He wrapped a leg around Fin's thighs, drawing their bodies close together so that their loins were pressed tight.  As they kissed, Erestor began rotating his hips slowly, grinding himself against Fin's cock. Tingling heat. Bliss.

Erestor nipped Glorfindel's chin, moved back to nudge at his lips, demanding entrance, then kissing him deeply again. His tongue swirled around Fin's, courting him, then evading him when Fin sought to dominate the kiss.  Glorfindel’s lips left Erestor’s mouth,  traveled down his neck, sucking on it, making a mark.  Erestor threw his head back, offering more of his throat to his lover. At the same time, he reached down and took Fin's cock in his hand, stroked firmly, then pushed it between his thighs as he brought his leg back down.  Crossing his ankles tightly, he let Fin thrust between his thighs, while their kisses grew more and more passionate.

"Oh, you are a wonder," Fin said breathlessly.  "An exquisite lover.  It's a good thing I did not know exactly what I was missing all these years, or I might have burst into your room and ravished you, despite your oath."

"I had guards on call, you wouldn't have gotten far," Erestor pointed out.  "Ah, yes, Fin, yes, that's good." Glorfindel had sucked one of Erestor's nipples into his mouth and was now wrecking havoc with it, teasing with his teeth, then lapping at it rapidly.  Erestor could feel himself losing some of the control he had been exerting.  "Yesssss," he crooned.

Glorfindel gave the nipple a final kiss, then spit into his hand, reached down for Erestor's cock and began jerking it, almost roughly.  He went back to tonguing and sucking the other nipple. "Delicious little buds you have,” Fin said. “Do you like that?”

“Too much, as you are discovering. Valar, your tongue,” Erestor gasped.

Fin continued thrusting between Erestor’s thighs. “I could come this way," he said.

"Oh gods, I could too with what you’re doing.  But no," Erestor replied, “that would accomplish nothing. I have a better idea."  He disentangled himself and looked at Glorfindel. "You promised to free your mind from the past. I want you to fill it with this instead. I am going to tell you of a fantasy I had last year on Mettarë eve. Do you remember that party?”

Fin nodded.

Erestor continued, “I remember it so well.  You were drunk, laughing and flirting with anyone who came nigh.  Gildor proved most receptive that night. I was quite sober and trying to avoid the attentions of that odious delegate from Forlindon.  I remember watching you, disgusted by your behavior, as I was wont to be." Erestor smiled. "In retrospect, it was probably more that I envied your freedom to behave as you wished, while I was bound.  From across the room I noticed you looking at me and our eyes met.  Your expression changed into one of the most profound longing.  That was the first time I had an inkling of how you felt towards me, though I dared not think about it.  Shortly afterwards you left with Gildor, and I followed, as if drawn against my will.

“I remember,” Fin said softly. “You were so beautiful, dressed in that tight green jacket, your hair pulled back in one long braid, twined with gold thread.  I wanted you so badly.  You speak of being bound.  Was I not bound as well by your vow?”

“Yes, I suppose you were,” Erestor conceded.  “In any case that night I saw you and Gildor go up the stairs, holding onto each other.  At one point, he stumbled and you caught him, and suddenly you were kissing each other. A deep, hungry kiss. I remember his hands were all over your lovely arse.  And oh, Fin, how I wanted that, how I wanted to be him.  I was filled with lust, and because of my oath, unable to do a thing about it.  I went back to my room, tore off my clothes, and lay down naked on my bed.  Just like this."

Erestor rolled onto his back, his hard cock falling into place at an angle against his belly.  He reached down and slid his hand along it, squeezing a little as he went.  He inhaled raggedly, then looked up at Fin with one eye to see if he was watching.  He was, rather avidly.  Fin's hand went to his own cock and began gently stroking.

Erestor said, "As I lay there in the dark, I imagined that I had followed you and Gildor to your room.  You'd left the door slightly ajar.  I slipped inside, walked through your sitting room, and opened the door to your inner chamber a crack.  You were too well occupied to notice.  There was a fire in the fireplace, just like this one.  It lit you both in golden light and shadow.  I watched you - removing each other's clothing, kissing each portion of bare skin as it was revealed. Soon the pace accelerated and you were ripping them off each other, your breath becoming ragged.  When your leggings came off, Gildor sank down to his knees."

Erestor closed his eyes and began to stroke himself harder. "I watched the wet gleam on skin as your beautiful cock emerged from his mouth.  It made me so hot."  Erestor bent his knees, stuck his middle finger in his mouth and then pushed it gently into his entrance and pumped it in and out.   He rotated his hips slowly as he continued stroking. Gods, it felt good.

"What happened next?" Fin asked.  Erestor felt Fin's warm hand on his hip and opened his eyes.  Fin was leaning over him, with a look of complete fascination.   

"Gildor turned around and bent over the bed, offering himself up to you.  You grabbed him by the hips, pulled him towards the edge of the bed, and took him, still standing.  You took him hard and fast.  There was a great commotion as the bed squeaked and groaned under you.  It went on for a long time and I became so hard watching you, I thought I would explode.  Then finally, you threw back your head and roared out your completion, and so did he.  You collapsed on the bed next to him and for a while you lay there kissing each other.  Then he murmured something about duty the next morning and got up to leave.”

Fin smiled. “An elaborate fantasy.  Are you sure you didn’t really watch us?”

“Tut,” Erestor said.  “What a thought.  Now listen.  So, Gildor put on his clothes and started coming towards me so that I had to quickly hide in the wardrobe.  After I heard the hall door close, I attempted to make good my escape.  But upon opening the door I discovered you standing there, naked, watching me, eyes aglow, much as you are looking at me now.  At first I was mortified and started to make excuses, but you merely said, 'Why did it take you so long, Erestor?' I was dumbfounded and struggled to find anything to say.  But you stepped forward, took me in your arms, and kissed me, just as you want to do now."

And Fin smiled, leaned down and kissed Erestor, sweetly and deeply. When he finally broke the kiss and pulled back, they were both smiling.  Erestor felt as if his face would split with it.  "Then,” Erestor continued, “you pulled me into your room and fell backwards on the bed, holding your arms out to me. I cast all my duties and obligations into the air. In an instant I was on you, like this."  

Erestor sat up, tumbled Fin over and began frantically kissing him everywhere he could reach.  His tongue circled a nipple before sucking it into his mouth.  Fin was moving, shuddering in delight.  His lovely, huge cock was rubbing against Erestor's belly.

"Hmmm," Fin groaned.  "Did I like that?"

"Most assuredly, but you liked this even more."  Erestor flipped his head forward causing his hair to arc over it and pool in a silky mass on Fin's pale belly.  His face obscured behind that black curtain, Erestor sank down and took Fin's cock as far as he could down his throat.  He heard Fin gasp with pleasure.  Erestor worked him up and down hard, hollowed his cheeks and sucked, until he heard Fin begin to whimper.  Pushing his hair back from his face, Erestor looked up at his beautiful lover, who was positively writhing in pleasure.

"Yes, yes, I know I liked that part," Glorfindel moaned.

“In my fantasy, we told each other that now the moment had come for us, we knew it was right.  You said to me, 'Erestor, I want you to put your cock in me and fuck me, long and hard and deep.'"

"I said that? I don't remember it."

"This is my fantasy and that is precisely what you said."  

"Ah," Fin replied.  "I must have meant it then."

Erestor sat up, grabbed the bottle of olive oil, and poured a generous amount on his hands.  He pressed their cocks together, with a rolling motion, stroked both of them together.

"Gods," Fin said.

"Lie back," Erestor said quietly. "Bring your knees up."  Fin relaxed backwards like a rag doll while Erestor dribbled oil down Fin's behind and then eased a finger into him.  Erestor took his time, waited for the muscle to relax, then he hooked his finger around, searching for . . . Fin gasped; his hips lifted off the bed.  Mmm, yes, found it.  Erestor pressed in with another finger, probed more deeply, stroked.  Fin shivered. "Do you like that?" Erestor asked.

"Sweet Eru," Glorfindel moaned. "That is what I've been missing?  What a fool I've been."

"I take it that means yes," Erestor smiled. He withdrew his fingers and positioned himself between Fin's spread legs.  "Are you ready?"

"Yes," Fin said. "Get it over with."

But Erestor was not done playing with Fin's expectations. “You’re thinking again,” he said, with a sudden smack to Fin’s rump.  Then, he swung his legs forward, straddled his lover's waist, grasped Fin's cock, which by now was so engorged that it seemed to be throbbing, and skewered himself onto it.  They both cried out, Fin with surprised pleasure, and Erestor in pain from accommodating such a large object in such a small space.  He sat still for a moment, trying to relax and become used to it. He put his hands down on the bed and pushed with them, up and down, at first slowly, then with gathering speed.  "Doesn't that feel good?" he gasped.

"Valar, how can you ask?  It is the most exquisite feeling I know of," Fin groaned.
Erestor leaned forward, resting their foreheads together.  "Fin, do you want to know how it feels to have you inside me like this?  What it's like for me?"  He felt Fin's slight nod against his forehead.  "At first it's painful, but it is a good pain, full of anticipation of pleasure.  Then as you move and I become used to you, there is a feeling of being stretched, full to bursting.  And I feel so close to you. I love knowing that you want me. And I want you too. When you speed up and begin pounding me, hitting that sweet spot within, the most exquisite sensation begins spreading outwards throughout my whole being. I am lifted out of myself into a different realm of feeling. Then, I want you to take me hard, to make me scream. I love feeling your loins slapping up hard against my arse, pushing me forward with each thrust.  I love hearing your breath blowing hard like that of a race horse.  Then, it's time. And I hear you cry out, and suddenly I let go, everything releases, and it is like that moment at daybreak when Anor first bursts over the horizon in fiery splendor, a moment of perfect ecstasy."

"I know that feeling," Fin said breathlessly.  "That is just what it's like to come inside you."

Erestor dropped his mouth to Fin's.  "I want to take you now," he said against Fin's lips, "'not to dominate or humiliate you, but to show you my admiration, my respect, my love, Fin. You deserve nothing less.  I want you to know the same pleasure that I feel when you are inside me. Don't you want that?"    

He felt Fin nod. With a groan and a little shiver, Erestor eased himself off Fin's cock, then stretched his legs back and situated himself between Fin's bent knees.  He nudged Fin's opening, pushed, began the long glide in, slowly, inch by inch.  "Oh, that's so good, meleth," he sighed. "Tell me if you feel discomfort."

Fin was tight. Erestor looked up and saw him gritting his teeth, but he seemed to settle into it.  By the time Erestor was fully sheathed, Fin was panting.  Erestor leaned down and kissed him, gently.  Fin kissed him back with increasing ardor.

"Love me," Fin said.  “I want you to.”

And that is just what Erestor did - at first rocking him gently, waiting for the moans indicating pleasure, waiting for them to increase in urgency, angling to try to hit that magic place within Findel, stroking his cock. Fin was moaning, “Ohhhh, that’s good. Had no idea it could be that good.”

Then, the red lust took over.  Erestor began pumping forcefully, increasing in speed and power, building that long climb upward, until at its peak when he couldn't hold on any longer, Fin arched up under him and cursed in an explosive yell.  White lightning scorched Erestor's loins, surging outwards, bursting.

"I love you, Fin. I love you," Erestor cried.  For a long moment, he was stuck in time, then slowly things began moving forward. He rocked slower, slower, forcing the last pulse out as he tried to catch a breath that raced ahead of him.  He could feel his lover shaking and gasping under him as he sought Fin's lips with his own.
 
The room was darkening as the fire burnt itself out.  Erestor raised himself on an elbow and looked at his lover, found that Fin was examining him as well. Those wide blue eyes, pupils luminous like a pool at midnight, were staring into his, past the surface, into his soul. “I love you, too,” Glorfindel said softly. “That I know, without hesitation. You are the one, Erestor, the only one I will ever want, ever again.”

He seemed to have dropped a shield that he had always carried, so well hidden as to be well-nigh invisible, but Erestor had sensed it, nevertheless. Now, it was as if they had both been broken open so that each finally could know the other.

Taking Erestor’s chin in hand, Fin drew their lips together in a soft, trembling kiss. They were both so over-wrought that the effect was as if a star had burst over the bed. Glorfindel’s breath shuddered inward in a little sob. He wrapped a leg over Erestor’s thighs, pulling him closer, as they tenderly explored each other’s mouths. The aftermath of previous lovemaking seemed mere shadow-play to what Erestor now felt. Fin’s spirit burned bright as a flame, the full light of it directed at him like a beacon. And Erestor opened his heart to welcome its thawing warmth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Epilogue:

Daylight assaulted his drowsy eyelids.  Groaning, Erestor turned to confront it.  The air was chill and he snuggled down into the nest his warmth had made under the quilts. Gods, his backside was sore - again.  He smiled, remembering the reason why.  Ummm, how many times had it been?  He recalled the full extent of their lovemaking and his smile became wicked.  Fin’s arse probably hurt just as badly, if not worse.

Suddenly, Erestor noticed Glorfindel was not in the bed with him and immediately the doubts resurfaced. Where had he gone?  Erestor sat up. Of a sudden, a cold, wet mass slammed into his chest, spraying the surroundings.  “Bloody Mandos!” he cried, his eyes popping open.  Definitely awake now and vexed, he heard laughter.  There was Fin, standing gloriously naked by the shutter which was thrown wide to reveal a long rectangle of fiercely blue sky and a roof obscured by huge, white drifts.

“We’re snowed in, ‘Restor!” Fin crowed. “Completely. No one’s going anywhere today.”  He came flying back, leapt on Erestor like a mischievous youngster, and gave him an enthusiastic kiss. “Only one thing to do.  I think we should spend the morning in bed, eating breakfast, and tending to sore backsides." He pulled Erestor over and gave him a resounding whack on the arse.

"Ow!" Erestor cried.

"Then maybe we can go out and play in the snow,” Fin continued.

Erestor grabbed up the slushy remains of the snowball and plastered it against Fin’s rear end.

"Ussssshhhh," Glorfindel’s breath hissed inward.

“How’s that for a start?” Erestor said and together they laughed. A sound of pure joy.   

The End

********************
híren - my lord, or sir
melethron - lover
meleth - love
                       


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment