Scrapbook Fic by Independence1776

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Scrapbook fic.

Major Characters:

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre:

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 156
Posted on 16 August 2022 Updated on 16 August 2022

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Scrapbook Fic

Read Scrapbook Fic

Maglor paused at the open gate. A tiny plant grew between one of the cracks in the upright wood post; the sun made its leaves shine green-gold. He smiled and walked up the stepping stone and gravel path toward the small cottage tucked away in the woods. Before he reached halfway, the green-painted door opened and his mother stepped onto the covered porch. She wore a casual, brown, button-up shirt and matching trousers, though her feet were bare. It was her smile that nearly broke him.

Mother,” he said and hurried up the two steps, his bag bouncing at his side.

She embraced him. “Welcome home, Makalaurë.” She pulled back and eyed the bag hanging from his shoulder. “What did you bring me?”

He smiled. “A scrapbook of images of many places I visited in Middle-earth. Some are drawings; others are what Men call photographs.”

“Come inside and show me.”

He did.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.