"You are so beautiful when you scream, Maitimo." by chrissystriped

| | |

“Are you sleeping, slave?”


The elf groaned when Melkor nudged him with his boot. His lids fluttered, there were dark rings under his eyes. Melkor had used him all night.

“Up, slave!”, he snapped and Maedhros struggled to his knees, the chain that linked the shackles on his wrists together and led to a ring in the wall, clinked.

He was obeying now, but Melkor wasn’t foolish enough to think it would be safe to let him sleep in his rooms without being constrained. Melkor gripped his cropped hair and pulled him to his legs, kissing him in a way that left no doubt that the elf was his – he never let him forget that. Maedhros gasped when Melkor kneaded his buttock with his free hand. His body was covered in welts and bruises and Melkor enjoyed the sight whenever he looked at him. Maedhros went to his knees again, eyes down, as soon as he let go of his hair.

Melkor smiled satisfied. Since he had made him watch Artano torture his friend, Maedhros didn’t fight him anymore, but Melkor could feel that it were only his threats that made him compliant.

“I believe, you are trained enough to not embarrass me in public, Maitimo”, Melkor said and looped a leather collar around his neck.

“Come, boy”, he said with a grin after he had attached a leash.

He earned an angry look. Maedhros clearly didn’t look forward to be lead around like a dog.

“Think of what will happen to your men if you defy me”, Melkor reminded him of what was at stake and tugged on the leash. “And I don’t want to have to drag you after me like a stubborn donkey. Should the leash tauten, I’ll think of something special for you.”

Maedhros growled something unintelligible and Melkor backhanded him. “What was that, slave?”

“Nothing, herdir”, Maedhros croaked, his voice hadn’t recovered from his screams at night. “As you wish, herdir.”

Maedhros hurried to follow him, when he walked out of the room, although his shackled hands were obviously impeding him. Melkor enjoyed the frantic clinking of the chains.

His subjects already waited in the throne room. Today he would listen to what his people were working on. Maedhros froze when he saw the crowd.

“Don’t do something foolish, Maitimo”, Melkor said, a threat in his voice, and directed the elf between his legs.

He was still holding the leash in one hand, now he opened his trousers with the other, enjoying the elf’s horror.

“You’ll warm my cock while I give my subjects the pleasure of looking at your well-formed back, Maitimo.”

And show them that he had tamed Feanor's eldest. Melkor pushed his head down when he didn’t react.

“What are you waiting for, slave! Take me in your mouth.”

Maedhros obeyed, humiliation and disgust in his music. Wonderful warmth enveloped Melkor’s cock and leaned back with a sigh, a pleased smile on his face.

He petted Maedhros’s hair and said: “Good boy.”

He heard a few laughs from the crowd. Melkor grinned and gave a nod to his herald. He was ready to start.

 

Maedhros felt tired and battered – a permanent condition. Morgoth seemed to never tire. Not a day that he didn’t torture and rape him. He had slept maybe two hours last night. And now this. When Morgoth fucked his mouth it made him gag regularly. It was easier to take his cock into his mouth now that it was flaccid, but he still felt nauseous. It disgusted him to have to kneel here, degraded to a sheath for Morgoth’s cock. Maedhros closed his eyes in an attempt to ignore that all of Angband seemed to be gathered here to witness Morgoth humiliating him.

The next thing he felt was a painful tug on his hair.

“Are you sleeping, slave?”, Morgoth growled at him.

Maedhros’s heart started to race, he felt wide awake immediately. Yes, he had fallen asleep. He was just so very tired. Morgoth sounded angry and Maedhros shuddered in fear. Would he make good on his threats now? At least he still had Morgoth’s cock in his mouth, maybe that would placate him.

“My slave seems to be bored”, Morgoth said to his subjects. “I’ll have to occupy him.”

Morgoth pulled his head back and forth roughly so his lips slid along his cock. Maedhros felt it get larger in his mouth and the head push against the back of his throat. He expected Morgoth to come in his mouth but Morgoth didn’t let him off that easily.

“On my lap, slave!”, he ordered and pulled on the leash that still was linked to that damned dog collar around his neck. “Face to the room.”

Maedhros started to tremble. No! He didn’t want to see those people. They were there, too, when he had his back to them, but it was even more humiliating, if he had to look at them. He bit back a moan when Morgoth entered him. He was sore but he didn’t want their spectators to see how much Morgoth was hurting him. Maedhros would have liked to brace himself somewhere, but his wrists were still shackled together and Morgoth held his legs spread, his fingers dug into his thighs. His back leaned against Morgoth’s chest and the ornaments on his robe chafed on the welts, but he couldn’t lean forward because tensing would make the fucking only more painful.

His suppressed whimpers echoed through the room, he couldn’t keep completely silent as the pain tore through him. The fingers dug harder into his thighs when Morgoth came, Maedhros was sure that it would bruise. He’d become pale in the darkness of Angband and bruises showed quickly on his skin.

“Are you alert now, slave?”, Morgoth asked and pinched his nipple.

“Yes, herdir”, Maedhros answered.

He had hoped that Morgoth would order him back to his knees, that he was through with him, but his hope was shattered. Morgoth continued to play roughly with his nipples, still inside him. Maedhros’s sore passage burned at every tensing of his muscles. He wished he were invisible as Morgoth continued with the audience as if nothing had happened. Maedhros swallowed a sob.


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment