"You are so beautiful when you scream, Maitimo." by chrissystriped

| | |

Prologue


Melkor grinned as Feanor’s eldest son was brought into the throne room. Sinthoras, still wearing his war shape held him at the scruff and threw him on his knees.

“I’m overjoyed to be able to welcome you in Angband, Maitimo”, Melkor said. “I hope the journey was to your satisfaction.”

Maedhros threw him a withering look, his teeth bared. Melkor tried to hide that the Silmarils suddenly felt more heavy.

“You offered me negotiations, Morgoth! Do you have no honour?”

Sinthoras slapped the back of his head so hard that the elf toppled over. He lifted his head off the floor immediately, blood running from his nose, but there was still a fire burning in his eyes. Melkor smiled at him. It would give him so much pleasure to break his will.

“But we are negotiating, Maitimo. Your brothers are going to do everything I want if they want to see you again.”

Maedhros laughed mirthlessly. “You don’t know my brothers well, do you? They won’t give you anything. They know now that you can’t be trusted.”

“You should hope that you are wrong.” Melkor nodded at Sinthoras. “Bring him to my rooms and make him ready.”


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment