A special boy by chrissystriped

| | |

Chapter Two


Sharû watched the boy who stood in line, waiting for the bowl of soup that was his dinner. He knew that Mormirion saw him once a week and Sharû wondered at it. Yes, he was pretty but most elves were and time made all slaves submissive. The mines didn’t leave strength for defiance.

Sharû sauntered over to the line of waiting slaves that shied back from him. No one wanted to be the object of his desire. Sharû laid his hand on the boy’s nape and felt the muscles tense under his fingers. He stroked the skin with his thumb.

“Come to my room after you’ve eaten.”

He had to write reports and the slave would be a reward for the work, something to look forward to. And maybe he would find out why Mormirion paid him such special attention. He’d already taken him once, but this time he wanted to take a little more time with him.

“Yes, Master”, the boy answered in this lilt from the other side of the sea, a language smoothed by peace.

Sharû ordered the guards to let the boy pass later and walked back to his office. He didn’t like the paperwork, but it was part of the job, he wasn’t a common soldier anymore, he could put up with it for the benefits that came with a higher rank. Sharû wrote today’s report before turning to monthly data. Mormirion wanted to know exactly how high output was, how many slaves had died – and from what -, how much food they consumed... Sharû scratched his head with a sigh. A soft knock made him look up.

“Come in!”, he said with raised voice and stretched.

The boy shivered a little when he closed the door behind himself.

“Have you eaten?”

He wanted to be sure that the guards hadn’t been too overeager. It wouldn’t be the first time that a slave had been brought to him without dinner. He had made clear what he thought of that, but you couldn’t be careful enough. The boy nodded.

“Yes, Master.”

He knelt, his hands laced behind his head.

“Strip, slave.”

He only wore dirty trousers anyway, his chest was bare. Sharû rubbed his writing hand, his fingers were a little stiff from holding the pen. The boy hurried to obey.

“And remain standing”, Sharû added, he wanted to look at him.

Mormirion already seemed to have knocked the shame of being naked out of him, he didn’t try to cover himself and didn’t back away when Sharû came around his desk and reached between his legs.

“Very good, slave”, Sharû praised and fondled his soft cock.

Not that he expected the slave to get aroused by it, he just liked to caress the velvety skin. His hand slid lower and played with the slave’s balls.

‘You are mine’, his hand said.

He closed his fist around the sensitive appendages to see how the slave reacted to pain. The boy whimpered but he didn’t try to get away, not even when Sharû pulled down a little.

“Very good, slave”, he repeated and patted his thigh.

He noticed with interest that the boy’s cock had filled slightly. He lifted his eyebrows. Was this the reason why Mormirion was so fascinated by the elf? Sharû slid his hand up his chest to his nipple and teased the nub with his fingertip. The slave took a shuddering breath, his cheeks flushed. Sharû gripped the nipple between thumb and index finger and twisted it hard. The slave gasped, his body tensed – and his cock twitched. Sharû  liked his lips and continued with his exploration of the slave’s body. Someone was downright begging for a burning arse, he thought.

Sharû walked around the slave, three fresh welts glowed red on his shoulders, they weren’t bloody. The marks on his ass interested Sharû much more, but.. patience. He wanted to play.

“What did you get these for?”

He pressed a finger against one of the welts and tugged at his trousers with the other hand, his cock strained against the leather.

“I stumbled, Master”, the boy answered with trembling voice.

“And these?”

Sharû moved closer and squeezed his buttock. Yellowish marks, already healing, that didn’t come from a whip. The slave blushed furiously.

“That... The Master Mormirion did this, Master. But it wasn’t punishment.”

“He likes to beat you, yes?”, Sharû asked with a grin. The boy nodded quickly. “What did he beat you with, slave?”

Sharû licked up the rim of his ear, he was still kneading the slave’s ass.

“A crop, Master.”

The boy sounded a little breathless. A look over his shoulder showed Sharû that he was getting hard. He laid his arm around his waist and pulled him close so he could feel his erection.

“And you, slave? Were you aroused by it?”

“No!”, the boy answered, too quickly.

His face had turned dark red, Sharû grinned at himself. Perfect. Now he had a reason to give him a thorough spanking.

“Hm, a lie, slave?”

He rubbed himself against the slave’s backside, only a small relief. He wanted to shove himself into him, now – but he wanted to play, too. Patience.

“Do you know what I do to liars?”

The boy’s lips trembled.

“I’ll give you another chance”, Sharû whispered, his lips touching the slave’s ear. “Answer truthfully and you’ll get away with a sore ass. Did the beating arouse you?”

“Yes, Master”, the boy whispered, a tear ran down his cheek, Sharû licked it away.

“Nothing to cry about, elfling. Now, be a good boy and bow over the table and we’ll be even with fifteen slaps. Maybe you’ll even like it.”

Sharû let go of him and the boy made a step to the desk and laid his chest on the tabletop. After a moment of hesitation he spread his legs far enough for Sharû to have easy access. Sharû teasingly slid his finger up his cleft before giving him a light slap.

“Good boy. Stay like this.”

He opened the bottom drawer of his desk and took out a leather paddle. Exactly the right tool for a nice red arse.

“Very well, boy. Fifteen slaps for your lie. You don’t have to count but you are allowed to scream if you have to.”

The boy trembled and whimpered softly and because he wasn’t really angry at him – he had made him stumble into this trap, after all – Sharû caressed his back.

“Don’t be afraid, elfling”, he said gently. “It won’t be so bad.”

He lifted his arm for the first slap and the slave jerked when the leather met his backside.

 

Mablung moaned softly and squeezed his eyes shut when yet another slap met his burning backside. ‘It won’t be so bad’, the orc had said. And in a way it was true. Punishment usually meant pain much worse than this. He’d felt the whips of his overseers and since a few weeks ago, he also knew what it meant to be punished by Mormirion. This was... not like it. Mablung’s cock throbbed.

He hadn’t wanted the orc’s touches to arouse him, he was a little afraid of him, but he had started this so slowly. He wasn’t used to that from an orc, they usually just shoved him up against a wall or started right away to beat him. The Captain had caressed him – hurt him a little, too, but in that strangely pleasurable way, Mormirion was teaching him – he’d not been violent or cruel. ‘It won’t be so bad’, he had said when he'd realised how afraid he was.

A spark of pleasure shot through his body when the paddle met his skin again. The orc’s bulging muscles had scared him, but he wasn’t hitting as hard as he could have. Mablung wondered if this really was a punishment. Yes, he had lied to him and it was foolish to lie to his Master, but the orc had not sounded exactly angry when he’d noticed it.

Maybe he was deluding himself, but maybe... maybe this was just the orc’s definition of fun... It was so hard working this out while he was beaten and pleasure coursed through his body. He berated himself for not counting, he had no idea how much time he had left.

He had asked him, if he liked being beaten. Was he like Mormirion? Did he want him to be aroused? Mablung shuddered when the orc’s calloused hand slid over his burning skin.

 

Sharû caressed the reddened skin before sliding his hand between the slave’s legs. The slave’s cock lay hard and hot in his hand.

“Your punishment is over, slave”, Sharû said, “but judging from this”, he rubbed his thumb over the hard flesh, “you don’t have had enough, yet. Did you like the paddle, elfling?”

“Yes, Master”, the boy whispered hesitantly.

“Good boy.” Sharû continued to stroke him. “Learned your lesson, did you? And do you want more? Do you want me to make your arse glow?”

The boy shivered and gave a sob. “I... I don’t know”, he whimpered desperately.

Sharû let go of his cock and stroked the tangled hair from his face.

“You are mine, aren’t you?”, he asked gently.

“Yes, Master”, the slave answered immediately and Sharû groaned at the rush of power that coursed through him at this willing show of submission.

“Very good, elfling.” Sharû bowed over him and kissed the tears from his cheek. “I give you permission to like it. I permit you to want more. Do you want more?”

The boy closed his eyes and took a shuddering breath.

“Yes, Master. Please, make my... my arse glow.”

Sharû felt his heart beat quicker for this brave boy. Yes, maybe he understood now why Mormirion liked him so.

“With pleasure, slave”, he whispered into his ear before straightening and picking up the paddle.

He frequently checked between smacks if the slave was still hard and gave him a few rewarding strokes. His own arousal wasn’t forgotten, but it was worth it to draw it out a while longer. Only when the slave’s ass glowed dark red and he screamed with every slap did Sharû change the paddle for an oil bottle. He freed his spear from his trousers and slid it along the slave’s cleft before oiling himself generously. The slave was a little tense and gave a moan of pain when he pushed in. Sharû didn’t stop. Only when he was buried completely inside him, his belly touching the slave’s sore, burning ass, did he pause for a moment.

He gave the slave time to get used to his girth – and he would have come on the spot, had he moved just now. Sharû groaned, his eyes squeezed shut. A bead of sweat ran down his nose and landed on the slave’s back as he fought for restraint. The boy was so damn hot! He started with slow thrusts until he found the right angle and the boy reared up with a groan.

Sharû grinned. “Good, yes? You are mine”, he repeated and emphasized his words with a hard thrust that made the slave gasp. “You are allowed to like to be beaten. You are allowed to like to be fucked by me. You are allowed to moan. And when you are ready you are even permitted to come.”

Sharû slid out almost completely before thrusting in again, his movements becoming faster. He fucked him hard and deep – and the boy actually moaned and not from pain. Eventually the boy jerked under him, he made a whimpering moan as he came and his tensing muscles took Sharû over the edge.

Sharû pulled out. The boy’s shoulders trembled and he caressed his back, careful to not put pressure to the welts. He didn’t want to hurt him now.

“You did well, elfling. I’m very pleased with you.”

The boy sobbed silently, but then Sharû felt his shoulders tense and the trembling stop as he pulled himself together. Sharû was impressed. The boy was indeed a boy, almost a child, but he had something... an inner strength maybe. That might be attracting to Mormirion, too. Sharû knew that there were people in Angband who would have found pleasure in breaking this strength, but Mormirion wasn’t like that – and he wasn’t either. Sharû pointed at the washbowl.

“You may clean yourself. Then you can go.”

The slave moved stiffly, but Sharû knew that he hadn’t hurt him badly. Sure, his ass was burning and he was possibly a little sore, but that would go away during tomorrow. It was probably much harder for him that the pain had aroused him and that he had found release with Sharû buried inside him. He didn’t do this voluntarily, after all.

Morally, it would have been much easier for him if he hadn’t enjoyed it. He would keep an eye on him, Sharû decided in this moment. The boy was too good to lose him in some hole and Mormirion would surely agree. He shook his head. It was a mystery to him why the Maia didn’t claim him for his own.

 

Mablung limped back to his sleeping place. The muscles of his thighs felt stiff and the trousers rubbed over his sore skin. And... Mablung bit his lip and tasted blood. The orc had thrust so hard into him that he felt as if he were still inside. At least he had been allowed to wash himself, at least he wouldn’t wake with the smell of the orc’s stale cum.

He squeezed his eyes shut to stop himself from crying again. Why had he asked the orc to continue? Why had these burning slaps felt so good? And the sensation when the orc entered him almost a relief – something that he had longed for. What was wrong with him that he felt like this? He was a slave! Little more than a thing to use for his masters – who were his enemies. He shouldn’t wish to please them. He shouldn’t feel pleasure to be touched by them and the pain shouldn’t arouse him.

Mablung looked around to make sure that no guard was close before leaning against the rock of the wall. He couldn’t go back into the cave just now, he was too shaken. No one should see how he felt. They would be sympathetic, they would try to comfort him. But they wouldn’t understand why he was crying and he didn’t want them to know. Mablung leaned his forehead against the cool, slightly wet rock and breathed deeply.

‘Accept it.’ Mormirion’s words. Mormirion wanted him to be aroused when he was with him. It was, what made a good, obedient slave to him. Mablung had accepted it before, he could do it again. ‘I give you permission to like it’, the orc had said. Did that give him the freedom to... enjoy it without a sense of guilt? His body was no longer his own, he was the possession of the men who used him.

Mormirion had made very clear to him that he wasn’t allowed to come without his express permission. The orc had given him the permission to be aroused. Wasn’t that the same? Could he see it that way? Mablung decided that he had to if he didn’t want to give up. And he still feared death more than life. He straightened, wiped the tears from his cheeks and walked to his place. Finban woke when he laid down beside him.

“Are you hurt?”, he whispered.

Mablung shook his head. The orc had been rough, but he hadn’t injured him. They snuggled close against the cold and although Mablung had though until a short time before, that he couldn’t sleep a wink, he fell asleep soon after.


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment