B2ME Day 31 - Stupidity by Erulisse

Fanwork Information

Summary:

B2ME Day 31 - Stupidity.  Stupid is as stupid does.  

Major Characters: Varda

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama

Challenges: B2MeM 2011

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 150
Posted on 31 March 2011 Updated on 31 March 2011

This fanwork is complete.

Chapter 1

Read Chapter 1

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

 

“…after all, stupid is as stupid does,” Varda said, continuing her conversation with her consort. She and Manwë were walking towards the halls of Ingwë.  They had been invited to join him and his family for dinner, followed by after-dinner entertainment; an invitation that came monthly and that the Valar anticipated with joy.

“Do you think that Sárariel is cooking chili again tonight?” Manwë queried. “Did she ever get in touch with Ilriónwë for those cooking lessons she had mentioned?”

“We’ll find out. Ilriónwë is the best cook in Valmar, but if a student refuses to learn…. Well, it will be obvious. If there are beans in the chili, then even if she had the lessons, Sárariel must have learned nothing from them,” Varda chuckled as they turned the last corner to the courtyard. “After all, everyone knows a proper chili doesn’t have beans.”


Chapter End Notes

 

A/N – I make the assumption that the best cook in Valmar would probably work for one of the Vala, not Ingwë, who would have a good cook, just not the best in this situation.  Please read and review, I appreciate your comments.  

 


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.