Spectrums by wind rider

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Trying to answer my own set of challenges; "100 Prompts." A collection of drabbles (from true drabbles to triple drabbles, according to MS Word) spanning the Beginning to the First Age, told through various scenes, in the point of viewof various characters – Elves, Men, Ainur, Dwarves, Ents, animals, and even orcs; not chronologically. Ratings may vary. Enjoy!

Major Characters:

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre:

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 5 Word Count: 717
Posted on 29 July 2011 Updated on 22 August 2011

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

Genre: Horror

 

Rating: r

 

Warning: gruesome battle/defeat

 

Summary: The Battle of Sudden Flames, in Aegnor’s point of view.

Genres: Drama, Family

 

Rating: G

 

Notes: This piece takes place in Dorthonion before the Battle of Sudden Flames. Morwen was six years old, while Rían was four. I did not find the names of their mothers in The Silmarillion, so I made up one according to the need of this piece. Taliska was their language, so I thought it would not be right to make the children say “Ada” and “Nana”; it is Sindarin.

 

Summary: a squirrel and a pair of young cousins with differing personalities… Chaos ensues.

Genres: Friendship, General Rating: G Summary: The Lord of Dogs found his match in the Heiress of Doriath… Who would win the contest?

Genre: General

 

Rating: G

 

Notes: A double drabble. A companion piece to my story Brother Mine. Ereinion (Erin) was ten years old and Erestor (Eros) was one hundred years old. The story takes place in Hithlum, in Fingolfin’s fortress inherited by Fingon.

 

Summary: Little Ereinion could be obstinate about things. How did people go about melting his resolve? Erestor was new to this, but it did not mean that he was not up to the task…

Genre: Horror Rating: R Warnings: gruesome talk, gruesome idea… What do you expect from orcs? Please proceed with caution! Summary: Radog and Otol, two (from many) orcs stationed about the Echoriath after Húrin had revealed the location of Gondolin, were fighting over a fresh kill. Who won?


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.