Voices of the Sea by The Wavesinger

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Inzilbeth's name was stolen from Tar-Palantir's mother. On Imrazor being a lord of enough power to command noblemen--two reasons. First, earlier versions have Imrazor as the first Lord of Dol Amroth, not Galador. Second, it seems odd to me that Galador would suddenly become Lord of Dol Amroth for no reason. So I combined these two things to make Imrazor the unofficial ruler of Dol Amroth but not the actual Lord of Dol Amroth.

And on the note in Unfinished Tales reading as if Mithrellas had left the moment Gilmith was born--I am choosing to use LaCE for my own devious purposes so that Mithrellas stays until her children are a little older.

And also for other reasons which will be explained in the story. With that out of the way, I hope you like this, Elleth!

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Always, always, Mithrellas hears the sea: Nimrodel, Nimrodel.

(Written for Elleth for Fandom Stocking 2015)

Major Characters: Galador, Gilmith, Imrazor, Mithrellas, Nimrodel, Original Female Character(s), Original Male Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama, Het, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Mild)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 473
Posted on 13 January 2016 Updated on 13 January 2016

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.