Dreadful Wind by heget

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Serious spoilers for Of Ingwë Ingweron, (The various OCs and the separation of Imin as a character distinct from Ingwë will make no sense if you haven't read it), and finally a glimpse of some of the problems that Ingwion faced while leading the Vanyar forces of the Army of the Valar (as set up in Feasting with the Lions of Valmar).

The other plot element that could be construed as a spoiler for my planned War of Wrath fics featuring the Vanyar and their allies is that Imin, the first leader of the Minyar/Vanyar, is reembodied right as the war begins. He submits to Ingwë’s royal authority and becomes a general under his grandson, Ingwion.

 

Second chapter was a prompted POV switch.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

What is the War of Wrath if not the opportunity for most unexpected and horrible reunions?

Answers to a few loose ends from Of Ingwë Ingweron, and why dragons were only the last in a long list of terrible foes that the Army of the Valar faced in the final years of the First Age.

Major Characters: Imin, Ingwion, Original Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: General, Horror

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings: Violence (Mild)

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 2 Word Count: 6, 260
Posted on 7 October 2017 Updated on 7 October 2017

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.