Bouquet, for Femslash Bingo 2016 by Urloth

| | |

21st July – O44 Red Rose: True Love. Arien/OFC.


Arien does not know how easy it is to grow roses. She left earthly concerns behind and was not all too concerned with the raising of plants before that.

Below her gaze her love is tending to her mighty garden, with its multiple tiers and thousands of roses, the heart of said garden a bower filled with heart’s-blood red blooms with perfume so thick and heady it reaches even Arien where she glides across the sky.

She wishes she could sing her love a declaration of the joy it brings her to see that bowed head of hers as she kneels over the beds of flowers and cuts away the old growth, gathering choice blooms onto a cloth spread by her side.

Alas her earthly voice was burnt out of her when she took up the raising of her golden chariot and the song left to her now would make her pretty lover’s ears bleed. Instead she opens up the clouds and shines the light down solely upon her, even if it means Valmar must endure yet more cloudy, rainy days, too hot to be comfortable and scorching the back of the neck, but there is no move to get out of the light down below.

Instead a face it turned up to her, and her lover straightens her back and stands to spread open her arms, embracing the sunlight.


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment